If you are shopping for the perfect toy for a five year old boy in your life, you may be overwhelmed by the choices. You could go the easy route and just get them “something,” but the more you know about the toys that five year old boys think are “cool” the better gift you’re going to get. If finding the best gift for Christmas 2010 is important to you, keep reading.
Top Toys For 5 Year Old Boys in 2010
Here are some of the must-have toys for five year old boys in 2010.
- Vtech Kidizoom Multimedia Digital Camera (Camouflage) – With a cool color scheme, and the ability to take real digital pictures, this kids digital camera is sure to be a hit with any five year old boy.
- Kid Galaxy Morphibians Gator Radio Control Vehicle – For kids 5 years old and older there haven’t been too many RC toys in the past. Today, the Morphibians line lets little boys have the fun of RC cars without the fear of breaking small parts on more expensive models.
- Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster Mr. Squiggles – Yes, these cute little robot pets are still around – and hot as ever with small boys. You may want to check out the new Kung Zhu hamsters that are geared up for battling. Either way, these are great, inexpensive toys that are set to be popular again in 2010.
- LEGO Ultimate Building Set – 405 Pieces – This basic building block set is a classic toy that is going to be loved by most five year old boys. It comes with a big tub to make clean-up easy. If you want to see if your five year old is going to like Lego bricks or not, this is a great way to introduce them to LEGOs.
- MATCHBOX Rocky the Robot Truck – Ah, the good old dump-truck updated at last. Most 5 year old boys are going to love playing with this truck that dumps and has tons of other features.
- Playtime Sheriff Woody – This very large (16 inch) Toy Story Woody doll has a string that makes Woody say a bunch of different phrases – to the delight of most little boys.
If you pay attention to the commercials and look around, you are going to see these and many other toys for five year old boys all over the place. By knowing a little about the boy who is getting the gift, you can get them something they are going to love playing with for months to come.