“Automagically” changes your weapon names to really show off how cool you are.
Weapon Names are reusable, persistent Cosmetics that provide a custom name for weapons. These names can then appear in Mineplex games and the chat upon, for example, killing another player with said weapon.
You are watching: minecraft sword names
Weapon Names are available for swords, bows, and axes. They are not currently available for tools, such as pickaxes and shovels.
All sword names below diamond tier are Rare finds in Treasure Chests, based on Treasure Chest item rarities. Diamond sword names are rarer, and can usually only be earned by winning a Mineplex giveaway, completing a limited-time minigame, or other similar means.
To unlock axe and bow names, the player must first acquire the Immortal Rank, then purchase the appropriate perks from the Immortal Shop. Axes inherit the sword names of the same category—for example, only gold sword names can be applied to gold axes. Bows, on the other hand, can use any of the sword name categories.
List of Weapon Names
# Name 1 Splinter 2 Thorn 3 Kevin’s Lost Toothpick 4 Striker 5 Thorn Bush 6 Howling Sword 7 Quick Blade 8 Winterthorn 9 Needle 10 Longsword 11 Whisper 12 Bruiser 13 Pinewood Beam
# Name 1 Heart of the Mountain 2 Quern-Biter 3 Graven Edge 4 Protector 5 Ghost Reaver 6 Skullcrusher 7 Ragnarok 8 Warmonger 9 Gutrender 10 Frosty Greatsword 11 Shadowstrike 12 Tenderizer 13 Pet Rock
# Name 1 Gold Digger 2 Peacekeeper 3 Gladius 4 Ghostwalker 5 Scar 6 Burn 7 Sun Strike 8 Mage Blade 9 Flaming Rapier 10 Pretty Lights
# Name 1 Alien Artifact 2 Stormbringer 3 Sting 4 Dragonfire 5 Hope’s End 6 Doombringer 7 Storm Caller 8 Black Out 9 Molten Forger
# Name Color Unlock requirements (if special) 1 Ice Heart Unlocked by completing all challenges of the 2019 Advent Calendar 2 Oooh Shiny Rare drop from Flaming Pumpkins during the 2018 and 2019 Halloween Events. Also given to Mineplex Oscars winners 3 Dragonslayer Has never been available 4 Oblivion Winning the Halloween Havoc game in Challenger mode. Only available during the 2018 Halloween Event 5 Deathraze Winning the Halloween Havoc game in Challenger mode. Only available during the 2019 Halloween Event 6 Oathbreaker Has never been available 7 Vanquisher Has never been available 8 Noble Phantasm Staff Appreciation 2019 9 Sweet Victory Given to the winners of the 2019 Clash of the Cakes tournament 10 Rainbow Road Letters alternate between the colors of the rainbow (, , , , , , , , , ), with one pair of glitchy symbols to the left and right in Unlocked with Immortal Rank 11 No. 2 Pencil Bundled with all rank upgrade and colour splash purchases during the 2019 Back to School sale 12 Hashtag , with one pair of pound symbols to the left and right in Infrequent Social Media giveaways 13 Gingerbread Man Letters alternate between and Unlocked by completing all challenges of the 2019 Advent Calendar on the day they were released 14 Excalibur , with three pairs of glitchy symbols to the left and right in Unlocked with Immortal Rank 15 Ban Hammer , with two pairs of glitchy symbols to the left and right in Staff Appreciation 2020 and 2021 16 Bone Rattlier Winning the Halloween Havoc game in Challenger mode. Only available during the 2020 Halloween Event 17 World Edit , with two pairs of glitchy symbols to the left and right in the same color Given to the winner of the 2021 Map Submission Contest
Custom weapon names
Additionally, at the cost of 80,000 Immortal Shop Points, a custom weapon name slot can be unlocked. Players can use this to freely name any of their weapons. As with regular weapon names, the perk to name axes and bows must be unlocked separately. This feature also supports colour codes.
See more: Ocean | Pink Army
- This feature is not available in Hubs or Clans servers.
- Weapon names cannot be used in games where weapons would already be named by default. As an example, this includes Champions and its power swords.
- Bow names will only show up in chat when killed with the bow in melee, not by shooting an arrow.
- Several restrictions apply to custom weapon names. This is to prevent abuse, as well as clearly distinguishing them from regular weapon names:
- There is only one custom name slot available. In other words, all weapons using the custom naming option will share the exact same name.
- They are limited to one colour code, which also needs to be inserted before the name itself. Custom names are also automatically italicized.
- Custom names cannot be longer than 24 characters, including colour codes.
- As with regular chat messages, custom names are scanned for potential swear words and—if necessary—filtered. Attempting to circumvent this will result in a punishment.