- General Tips
- 10 – 1e130 AM: Introduction era (3 hours to 1 day)
- 1e130 – 1e308 AM: Galaxy era (4 hours to multiple days)
- 1-10 total IP: Early Infinity (3-6 days)
- 10 – 100 total IP: Challenge era (3-7 days)
- 100 – 1e5 total IP: Autobuyer era (2-5 days)
- 1e5-1e7 IP: Breaking Infinity (4-7 days)
- 1e7-1e8 IP: Challenges revisited (2-6 days)
- 1e8-1e9 IP: First Infinity Dimension (1-4 days)
- 1e9-1e10 IP: Second infinity dimension (1 day-2 days 5 hours)
- 1e10-5e11 IP: First infinity challenge (2-6 days)
- 5e11-1e50 IP: Inflation Era (2 hours-2 days if you follow the guide)
- 1e50-1e140 IP: Long Run Era (4-10 days)
- 1e140-1e308 IP: Replicanti Era (5-12 days with timewalls)
- 1e308 IP – 1e17 EP: Eternity (5-16 days)
- 1e17-1e50 EP: Early Eternity Challenges (12-25 days)
- 1e50-1e400 EP: Mid Eternity Challenges (8-22 days)
- 1e400-1e1320 EP: Late Eternity Challenges (6-18 days)
- 1e1320-1e4000 EP: Time Dilation (8-25 days)
- 1e4000 EP: Current endgame
- What’s next
More about Antimatter Dimensions: General Info: Dimensions • Ticks • Achievements • Notations • Terminology Start: Dimension Shift and Boost • Dimensional Sacrifice • Antimatter Galaxy Infinity Stage: Infinity Upgrades • Challenges • Autobuyers • Breaking Infinity • Infinity Dimensions • Infinity Challenges • Replicanti Eternity Stage: Eternity Milestones • Time Dimensions • Time Studies • Eternity Upgrades • Eternity Challenges • Time Dilation Miscellaneous: Guide • Statistics • Cheating • Macroing • Keyboard Shortcuts • List of all Production Multipliers • News • Numbers • Mods • Secrets Upcoming: Reality • Celestials • The Automator
Please do not advertise YouTube channels for playthroughs, as per request of the mobile developer.
You are watching: antimatter dimensions walkthrough
This guide (based on Patashu’s Guide on Kongregate) is about getting through Antimatter Dimensions as fast as possible. Obviously, in incremental games, you will always eventually get what you want, but there are fast and slow ways. This guide also has some terms that you may not understand (check Terminology for the terms).
Note: this guide has spoilers for the entire game. If you are following this guide, you may see features that you haven’t reached yet in the game, although you will get to them eventually. If you rather would not use a guide, you don’t have to, unless you ever need help in the current state in the game.
The game may be updated at some point or another, so information in this guide may be incorrect, outdated, etc. (or there are some errors).
The Antimatter Dimensions Discord Server can be used for help with the game (invite code is ST9NaXa, Invite Link). (It is strongly advised you join the server as it has more up to date help in the pins of each progression channel. It is also easier to get help on the Discord over the wiki here. I’d even go as far as saying it’s worth making a Discord account for it. – earth)
Also, when sharing saves from the game, it is advised you use pinkarmy.net as you can quickly and easily transfer saves.
NOTE: Some of these sections take a REALLY long time so it may take up to 120 days to get to endgame before the Reality Update releases.
Link to Chinese edition of the game, because it exists: pinkarmy.net/fwzwd/
- Set up a macro tool such as AutoHotkey, and you can use it to hold a key and make progress go faster. If you can’t or don’t want to use AutoHotkey, you can also use a simple autoclicker( you can setup a hotkey for example F11 to toggle the autoclicker) Link: pinkarmy.net/projects/orphamielautoclicker/ (You don’t need to do this if you can’t)
- Use the M trick: Hold down M. After an initial delay, key repeat will start and you will spam the Buy max button faster than even an Autoclicker can! (The rate is controlled by Key repeat in Control panel.)
- Run Antimatter Dimensions in Google Chrome, no other browser. On Firefox the enter trick and autoclicker don’t work as well. Leave it as the active tab in its own window, un-minimized (hidden is ok). If it is considered inactive it will not get as much CPU time and run inefficiently. (Turning off the News in options will also help CPU usage. Note that if your computer has very low specs, you will find it difficult to achieve challenge times and fastest infinity times reported in the guide.)
- Export your saves regularly and save them to a text file in some cloud storage (like Dropbox). This way if you need to change computers you can, you can’t lose your progress by losing or overriding your save, and if you make a mistake and need to undo it, you can load an earlier save. You can also use Pastebin.)
- Learn the keyboard shortcuts and automate them. Make sure to turn them on in Options.( It is on by default)
The premise of Antimatter Dimensions is that 1st Dimensions produce antimatter (the currency you use to buy things), 2nd Dimensions produce 1st Dimensions, 3rd Dimensions produce 2nd Dimensions, and so on. All of the above will happen ~1.124x (1/(1-0.11)) multiplicatively faster by buying Tickspeed upgrades. Each Dimension will operate 2x multiplicatively faster every time you buy 10 of it.
Finally, by building up the count of your highest dimension, you can Dimension Shift (unlock a higher dimension, up to 8th Dimension), Dimension Boost (multiply all Dimension multipliers by 2x multiplicatively) and finally make an Antimatter Galaxy (Tickspeed reduction is increased by 0.01x – 1.12x for 1 galaxy and 1.13x for 2 galaxies, giving production multipliers of ~1.136x and ~1.149x respectively).
Using these powerful upgrades resets all progress up until that point, leaving you only with the new upgrade – but they are so powerful at the start of the game that it is mandatory to buy all of them.
One other mechanic is unlocked after the first Dimensional Boost – Dimensional Sacrifice. By destroying/sacrificing all non-8th dimensions, you multiply your 8th Dimension multiplier permanently. While it seems like it erases all your progress so far, the fact that dimension multipliers increase over time, in addition to the new 8th Dimension multiplier, effectively multiplies how fast you can redo all of that progress.
There is strong offline progression (all dimensions continue to produce lower dimensions and you gain antimatter), however, at this point in the game, no purchases take place while offline, so offline time usually just gets you to the next boost/galaxy and no further. (Later in the game you’ll have autobuyers, which do buy while you are offline. )
Max offline time is 6 hours if you play on pinkarmy.net.
Antimatter Dimensions can be understood with a physics analogy. Antimatter is distance, 1st Dimensions are speed (they increase your antimatter linearly over time), 2nd Dimensions are acceleration (increasing 1st Dimensions linearly over time increases antimatter by t^2 over time) and so on. Continuing like this, we could call the dimensions 3 through 8: Jerk (3), Jounce (4), Crackle (5), Pop (6), Lock (7), and Drop (8) (using this list: pinkarmy.net/2011/05/04/derivatives/ ). Since every dimension linearly increases the one below it, we can see that antimatter increases proportional to t^8 where t is the time elapsed – but it is actually even better than this since you are then spending your antimatter increasing dimensional multipliers, buying tickspeed upgrades and so on, which makes your antimatter rise faster than t^8. However, at the start of the game, it STILL does not rise exponentially over time (your antimatter rises like t^a where a is some constant) – you will need the help of powerful upgrades such as Antimatter Galaxies to increase antimatter exponentially, and then maybe even superexponentially.
Additional formulas can be found in the how-to page, if you’re curious: pinkarmy.net/pinkarmy.net
Also, before proceeding, don’t forget that you can figure the game out on your own 🙂
10 – 1e130 AM: Introduction era (3 hours to 1 day)
Most of the time in this segment, you’ll be using the M trick. You will have to use other hotkeys or click buttons manually for the following reasons, in order of appearance:
1. Buying exactly one of the highest dimension available to you (1-8 + shift key). (Otherwise, it is useless to buy any less than 10 dimensions at once, because they will be growing so fast from the dimensions above them that only the 2x multiplier for completing a set of 10 matters.)
2. ‘Max all’ prioritizes the next tickspeed boost (which is 1.11x to all dimensions) over an equally expensive 10 of one dimension (which is 2x to that dimension and usually more powerful). If you don’t want this, you’ll occasionally buy 10 by hand (1-8).
3. Buying the next Dimensional Shift / Boost (D) or Antimatter Galaxy (G). Doing this resets all your previous progress, but these upgrades are powerful and currently mandatory for progression. Max All does not buy them, so buy them by hand ASAP.
4. Doing Dimensional Sacrifices (S). Dimensional Sacrifices are unlocked at the 5th dimensional shift/boost, increasing 8th dimension multiplier while sacrificing all the other dimensions. Do the first one at 5x, and every subsequent one at about 2x as long as you are not very close to the next Boost or Galaxy. (The fact that your Dimension multipliers are higher than they used to be means that you’ll regain all of your 1st-7th dimensions much faster than you ever could before, so the time spent rebuilding your dimensions from well-timed Sacrifices is minimal.)
The last 2 dimension boosts are very slow. Finally, you will reach 80 8th Dimensions, and buy Antimatter Galaxy 1. There is no point to boost when you can get a galaxy, as getting more galaxies are more important than getting more boosts. You will lose all progress up to the point where you got a galaxy, but there are more advantages to have 1 galaxy than 0 galaxies.
1e130 – 1e308 AM: Galaxy era (4 hours to multiple days)
When you get your first galaxy, at first, things will seem almost as slow as when you had 0 Galaxies. However, look at the bonus for tickspeed boost – it’s now 12% less instead of 11% less. Each Tickspeed boost used to give production multiplier of ~1.124x (1/(1-0.11)), now it’s about ~1.136x. Doesn’t sound like much, but think about it this way – 1e60 antimatter used to give you an 880x boost – now it gives a 1629x boost. By the time you’re back to 80 8th Dimensions (the end of Galaxy 0), you have a 3.5x bigger multiplier from tickspeed boosts, which is better than before. Also, your achievements are giving a multiplier to all dimensions – at this point, it’s 1.5x, as the first row of achievements has already been completed, which each row completed is a 1.5x multiplier boost.
When you are about to get close to reaching 100 8th Dimensions, stop – buy to exactly 99 8th Dimensions instead (buy singles), earning the achievement ‘The 9th dimension is a lie’, which gives 8th Dimensions 10% more production. This will help a bit in reaching 140 8th Dimensions. Once you do, immediately buy a 2nd Galaxy.
Now the tickspeed boost production multiplier is ~1.149x. By the time you get back to 140 8th Dimensions, you now have a 10.6x bigger multiplier from tickspeed boosts. Not bad! Now things will start to feel fast. This is because everything you can buy gives a multiplicative boost, and every cost also increases multiplicatively – so both antimatter produced and antimatter cost to buy things are exponential. If your antimatter produced is rising faster than the costs are, you have superexponential production and the game gets faster, not slower, as your amount of antimatter increases! Not bad, huh? However, the only thing stopping you from growing forever is that at 1.80e308 antimatter (or 179.77UCe), which is 100% of the ‘Percentage until Infinity’ bar growing along the bottom, you hit Infinity and have to do a Big Crunch, but this is not the end of Antimatter Dimensions. (In fact, there’s a whole lot more content to go through!)
Before you reach Infinity (1.80e308 antimatter, or 179.77UCe, or 100% of the bar that fills along the bottom of the game), make sure to get the following achievements below: (of course, you can get these achievements if you missed them after this point, so get them as soon as you can)
- There’s no point in doing that… – Buy a single 1st Dimension when you have over 1e150 of them, making 1st Dimensions 10% more stronger.
- The Gods are pleased – Get over 600x from Dimension Sacrifice in total (keep doing minor Dimensional Sacrifices when you’re close to Infinity (past 1e273 or 1 Nn antimatter) until the achievement popup appears in the top right corner), which the reward is that sacrifice will be “slightly stronger”. If you missed this achievement when you got Infinity, you can get it later.
When you reach Infinity, click the ‘Big Crunch’ button. Things will start over, but with a new ‘Infinity’ button available, and with a new type of currency called Infinity Points. Big Crunching will give Infinity Points, which right now only gives 1 IP. You also get the achievement “To infinity!” which gives 100 antimatter when you start a new Infinity. Statistics has also given a new section, having past infinities, and the feature to be able to complete (other) challenges is unlocked, and the 1st dimension autobuyer is given.
This section may take around a few hours to a few days, depending on how you play the game.
1-10 total IP: Early Infinity (3-6 days)
Now that you have done your first Big Crunch, you can click on the Infinity button, and on the Upgrades tab, buy Normal dimensions gain a multiplier based on time played for 1 IP.
Note: Some people recommend getting Multiplier for 10 Dimensions 2x → 2.2x instead. However, this is much better. Why? Because the multiplier applies to all dimensions immediately. 2x → 2.2x is only a bigger multiplier exponentially for any given dimension after upgrading that dimension about 10 times, whereas Production increases over time is speeding up the slowest part of runs – the starts. Even though the multiplier may not be a big increase, it will eventually increase with the amount of antimatter you have.
Here is an important way to speed up Infinities: Go to the Challenges tab, unlocked after your first Big Crunch, in which there are 11 challenges available (you just beat challenge 1, getting infinity for the first time). Until Infinity Point 5-6, it is faster to do a Challenge 8 (8th Dimension Autobuyer Challenge) run instead of a normal run. Why? Challenge 8 has its own superexponential growth system that, right now, is faster than hitting Infinity normally. Other challenges can be done later, but for now, focus on Challenge 8.
Note, it is possible to complete the 8th Challenge in 20 minutes, by holding the max all button, then eventually when you can instantly unlock 8th dimensions, spam the sacrifice button once it hits a decent multiplier (read 2 paragraphs below).
Your Challenge 8 runs will take about an hour each, although pre-dimensional sacrifice is slower. If they were normal runs, they’d have taken a few hours each, so you will have to grind in challenge 8 for some time. Once you swap back to normal runs with 5-7IP under your belt, they’ll start taking less than an hour each.
There are two strategies for C8 to try, depending on how much you’re paying attention:
- Easy strategies: Sacrifice at 3x or above (or any set amount you want, but at least above 2x), don’t worry about resets, you’ll see that your sacrifice multiplier that you are sarificing all the time is gonna be faster and eventually your goal might be higher than last time (it’s about sacrifice multiplier per reset).
- Optimal strategies: Count how long it takes to reach 1.01x from 1x, wait another of that length of time, then sacrifice and repeat (e.g. 5s to get to 1.01x -> wait until 10 seconds have passed in total in that sacrifice)
As for the rest of the Challenges and Autobuyers, don’t worry about them yet – they will be more useful and easier to complete the challenges once you have more IP.
CandyCrusher42’s strategy: Sacrifice at x2 multiplier or however much you get in half a second, whichever is greater.
With your upcoming IP, get the upgrade Increase the multiplier for buying 10 dimensions 2x → 2.2x for 1 IP or the time upgrade, then go down the rest of the second column to get “Antimatter Galaxies are twice as effective”. Afterwards start doing regular infinities.
Once you start doing regular Infinities, if you’re holding M (max all) for them and have Decrease the number of Dimensions needed for Dimensional Boosts and galaxies by 9, set your 8th Dimension Autobuyer to buy singles. If you’re not active, keep it on buy until 10. This would speed up runs slightly since it will occasionally buy the 8th dimension needed for the next dimboost/galaxy.
During this section you should be able to get the following achievements:
How the antitables have turned
You can get this during the end of a Challenge 8 run. Get near the end of the challenge. turn off all Autobuyers, sacrifice, buy 10 of each dimension (except only buy one 1st dimension), and then buy groups of 10 of each dimension at a time starting at 2nd dimension until your 2nd dimension multiplier is larger than your 1st dimension multiplier, your 3rd dimension multiplier is larger than your 2nd, etc. It is worth getting this now, as it becomes harder later. You get a reward, boosting dimensions proportional to tier (from 1 getting 1% boost to 8 having 8% boost).
I don’t believe in Gods
Buy a Galaxy without Sacrificing. At this point in the game sacrificing is still faster than not sacrificing, but go out of your way once to get this achievement.
You didn’t need it anyway
Reach Infinite antimatter without having any 8th dimensions. To do this, get 5 IP worth of upgrades, 2 or 3 galaxies and 14-16 dimensional boosts, then instead of autoclicking Max all, autoclick tickspeed “Buy max” and the “Until 10 for each dimension” buttons, except for 8th dimensions (8th dimensions should be equal to 0). That way, you can get a small boost to all Dimensions up to 7.
By this point, your fastest infinity time should be ~10 minutes.
10 – 100 total IP: Challenge era (3-7 days)
You cannot come up with plans like “I’ll save up for infinity upgrade X even though it’s more expensive” – the Infinity Upgrades can only be unlocked in the following order – column 3 top to bottom, then column 4 top to bottom, then Multiply infinity points from all sources by 2.
So, continue to get infinity points as you have been before. By the start of this section you should be around 10-15 minutes. By this point it is probably already faster to go Infinite on one galaxy instead of 2, which speeds things up a lot. The game still feels very “active” at this point, but hang in there. Things will get better soon. You should try to get your best infinity time down. By now, your normal runs should be taking 5-20 minutes each depending on how far you are through this section.
Note: When you get the upgrade Bonus for unspent Infinity Points on 1st dimension, you should always keep unspent IP on hand, since spending all of it on an upgrade can actually SLOW down your time to infinity, unless it is powerful. At first this number will be 10, but later it will be 20, 50, 100 and so on. Continue to save and export backups of your game data so that if you make a mistake and slow down your progress by spending too much IP, you can change your mind.
Finally, once you have bought Infinity point generation (based on fastest infinity) and have at least 10 unspent IP, spend some time to get your fastest infinity as fast as possible. Now you earn IPs 10% as fast as you can earn IPs by playing actively! You can go offline and come back to a meaningful form of progress. Give yourself a pat on the back because now we’re about to go to the most fun part of the game for a while, Challenges.
Finally, I will reveal the reason why you wait this long to do Challenges – Because you bring ALL possible achievements that you can get and the Infinity upgrades into your Challenge runs, EXCEPT for the 4th column of Infinity upgrades. So we are currently at the point in the game, excluding grinding on-hand IP, where there is no easy way to speed up challenges any further. Here are the challenges in approximate, not necessarily perfect, order from easiest to hardest:
- Automated Galaxies (C11): Trivial; almost like a regular run. (Normal matter does not rise fast enough to intimidate anyone who has even a few IPs of upgrades, let alone your current state.)
- 8th Dimension Autobuyer (C8): Once you boost the first time and unlock Dimensional Sacrifice, keep doing it every time it hits 2x. After a while it will hit 3x super fast, then 5x super fast, then 10x super fast, etc. Essentially this is a superexponential loop, serving the same purpose Galaxy 2 did in your initial run. (If you followed the guide though, this is already complete, so you don’t have to complete it again if you don’t want to.) This is the easiest prior to 10 IP.
- 7th Dimension Autobuyer (C7): Trivial although RNG dependent. (Keep in mind numbers less than 1 willl make you lose production. However, its reset every time you shift/boost/galaxy, so if you can’t make it to the next one, use the provided ‘lose a reset’ button to try again, but with a setback, as it takes you back to the start of the previous reset.) (You can also hit “How the antitables have turned” randomly due to RNG.)
- 3rd Dimension Autobuyer (C3): This is pretty much just a slightly slower game. Your 1st dimension will start at 1% production but you will get to 100% after 30-40 minutes. (You can just consider this ‘1st dimensions are 100x weaker’ is the worst nerf you can have in this challenge.)
- 4th Dimension Autobuyer (C4): You can do this one normally with no special tactic. At this point, you should be increasing the multipliers so fast that your dimensions are multiplying by 2 every second anyway. Note: For the rest of these, you probably want to get the whole first 3 columns of infinity upgrades.
- 5th Dimension Autobuyer (C5): Pretty much just a slower game with no special tactics. You might have to get 2 galaxies to finish this one. (Recommended the x2 power to galaxies upgrade)
- 6th Dimension Autobuyer (C6): ‘Each dimension costs the dimension 2 before it’ means that while 1st and 2nd still cost Antimatter, 3rd costs 1st Dimensions, 4th costs 2nd Dimensions and so on. Except for the fact that buying the 1st of each new dimension is more important than usual (because it immediately kicks off accelerated production of its cost), this is just a slower game.
- 2nd Dimension Autobuyer (C2): This challenge is quite slow, because production of all dimensions goes linearly from 0% to 100% over the course of 180 seconds every time you buy one or a Tickspeed upgrade. The best strategy can be to turn off all autobuyers and only hit ‘max all’ when you can buy multiples of several Dimensions at once.
- Automated Dimension Boosts (C10): Very slow challenge with no special tactics. You’ll probably need 3 galaxies because you only have 6 dimensions meaning no Sacrifice and slower production. (Also, doing this challenge means you automatically get “You didn’t need it anyway” as you cannot buy 8ths anyway.) You should get the Galaxies x2 upgrade.
- Automated Big Crunches (C12): A significantly slower game with no special tactics. You’ll probably need 2 galaxies. This also means that 7th dimensions are a bit like 8th ones, and cannot be produced by 8th dimensions. Thankfully, dimensional sacrifice does not take away 7th dimensions.
Finally, Tickspeed Autobuyer (C9). This is the hardest challenge out of the 12 challenges, and it’s strongly recommended you make frequent backup saves because it is very easy to mess up – which wouldn’t be so bad, except ‘Lose a reset’ takes you back to the start of the previous reset, not current reset. It is good to have about 5000-10000 spare IP. Do this:
- Turn off all Dimension and tickspeed autobuyers, however keep 8th and either 6th or 1st autobuyers turned on.
- Go to options and change your notation to Scientific or Logarithm.
Now understand this: Every time you buy 10 of a dimension or one tickspeed boost, its cost increases by a certain multiple, for example ‘3’ means that it will go from 1e2 to 1e5):
- Tickspeed: 1
- 1: 3
- 2: 4
- 3: 5
- 4: 6
- 5: 8
- 6: 10
- 7: 12
- 8: 15
So imagine that you accidentally made 2nd and 8th Dimensions cost the same, then bought 10 2nd Dimensions – suddenly your 8th Dimensions will cost 1e15x more, which will likely be too expensive to reach and force a reload as it makes it nigh-on impossible to Boost or make a Galaxy.
Because the penalty or cost increasing a more expensive Dimension is the highest, you should focus on maxing out the highest Dimensions and making sure their costs never line up, while being less careful with lower Dimensions – even if they get as expensive as higher Dimensions, you can just go and upgrade higher Dimensions instead. The lower Dimension will not get so much more expensive, so maxing out higher Dimensions is far more important. Finally, every so often, buy tickspeed upgrades until it’s just cheaper than the cheapest Dimension. To be clear, you do not have to play perfectly to clear this challenge, especially with all of your Infinity Upgrades and Points, so long as you do not make any major (or many minor) mistakes.
Note: It is possible to finish this challenge in in less than an hour of active play with 200 total IP and all autobuyers turned off.
The reason why you can leave either 8th and 6th or 8th and 1st Dimension autobuyers on is because 8th should always be bought ASAP, and 1st and 6th never cost the same as an 8th Dimension. 7th Dimension is always safe, but it can have the same cost as 8th Dimension at e54, e114, e174, e234, and e294. Also, 1st Dimensions can have the same cost as 6th Dimensions at e44.
Note: You can’t set Dimension Autobuyers to buy 1 as buying the 10th of a dimension counts as buying 10 of a dimension and the total cost of that set of 10 is the equal cost that will increase. The price of individual dimensions still increases.
If you are still stuck, you can try this helper script.
Once you have cleared the Tickspeed Autobuyer Challenge and all the other challenges, you are done with Challenges (for now), and have all necessary Autobuyers unlocked. But how do they work?
By this point, you can unlock the following achievements:
- ‘How the antitables have turned’. Buy 1 (or 9) of each dimension, then buy 2nd dimensions so its multiplier is barely above 1st, 3rd so it’s barely above 2nd, and so on. It is recommended to retry challenge 8 for this one. (You could have unlocked this earlier, but you have another chance)
- ‘Faster than a potato’. At the end of the Automated Dimension Boosts challenge, it is possible to buy a third galaxy while you are almost close to Infinity at 270 6th Dimensions. Complete the challenge with 3 galaxies to unlock the achievement, but you have to buy almost all the tickspeed upgrades you can. You will also unlock this achievement later on, so you can ignore using the Automated Dimension Boosts challenge and wait.
Keep in mind that autobuyers have a major downgrade while offline, so if you find that your progress is very slow, make sure you are online as much as possible.
100 – 1e5 total IP: Autobuyer era (2-5 days)
Now that you have done the challenges, you have unlocked Autobuyers. Go to Infinity tab, then to Autobuyers tab. Turn on all your autobuyers. This is a huge jump in complexity compared to the rest of the game – what do all of these buttons, dropdowns and fields do?
We’ll start by looking at the 1st Dimension Autobuyer. By default, it buys one 1st dimension every 1.5 seconds. If a first dimension can’t be afforded when the 1.5 seconds are up, it waits until it can be able to buy it, and buys a 1st dimension, which starts the 1.5 second timer again.
The first thing we can do is press the ‘Buys singles’ button. This changes it to ‘Buys until 10’. Even though there is a small advantage to buying the first copy of each dimension, at this point your starting antimatter and antimatter growth is so high that you’ll be able to buy 10 of each dimension so fast that there is no longer any benefit to using ‘Buys singles’.
There is also a checkbox ‘Is active’. If for some reason we only want to buy certain things and not others, we can toggle autobuyers individually this way. Checking the box will allow the autobuyer to buy dimensions, while unchecking it will do the opposite.
There is also a dropdown ‘Priority’. What is this used for? If you think back to 3 paragraphs ago, we know that it’s possible for multiple Autobuyers to be off cooldown, but not able to afford their next purchase yet. If both of those autobuyers want to buy things at the same time, priority is used as a tie breaker with ‘1’ go first, then Autobuyers with ‘2’… and so on, all the way down to 9. Almost all of the time, you will want to use the default priority (1 for 1st, 2 for 2nd… 8 for 8th, 9 for tickspeed), because when all of your Autobuyer intervals are at 0.10 seconds and you buy a boost/galaxy, the Autobuyers will buy in the order 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. And allow you to reach the 8th dimension instantly. If you had the opposite priority order, first the 8th dimension autobuyer would try to buy but couldn’t, then the 7th dimension autobuyer would try to buy and couldn’t… and finally the 1st dimension autobuyer would buy a dimension, but the higher autobuyers do not try to buy anything again until some time elapses. (Try it yourself to see how much slower it is!)
Finally, there is a button that lets you spend IP to reduce the autobuyer interval by 40%, cumulatively, finally reaching 0.1 for 64 IP. 0.1 is the minimum for all Autobuyers, which now they will all attempt to buy things simultaneously every 0.1 seconds going from lowest to highest priority.
Even after you bring a Dimension Autobuyer to 0.1 seconds, it can still be upgraded further. ‘2x bulk purchase’ means that after buying this upgrade, it will try to buy dimensions twice every time it activates. Due to how many of each Dimension you can buy before hitting Infinity, the following bulk buy levels are the maximum that will have any effect (note that these bulk buy levels will change later on):
- bulk buy x128 for 1-2
- bulk buy x64 for 3-5
- bulk buy x32 for 6-8
Now let’s look at the Tickspeed Autobuyer. You should press ‘Buys singles’ here to set it to ‘Buys max’. Cool! Once at 0.1 seconds you won’t have to touch it until some Challenges later.
Now let’s look at Automatic DimBoosts Autobuyer. It has two fields – ‘Max 8ths used on reset’, and ‘Galaxies required to always Dimboost’. The first field determines how many boosts you buy per Galaxy – 0 for 4 boosts, 11 for 5 boost, 26 for 6 boosts, and so on. You want to set this to the lowest value required to reach Infinity. At this point it is probably 56, but later it can be even lower. The second field says that, once we have this galaxies, IGNORE the value of the first field – buy as many Boosts as possible. Right now, this is useless, but we will come back to it.
Now let’s look at Automatic Galaxies autobuyer. The only field here is the maximum number of galaxies to buy – right now this should be 1.
Now let’s look at the Automatic Big Crunch autobuyer. Right now it has no fields, but we will come back to it.
Now that we understand how Autobuyers work mechanically, let’s continue our grind to higher and higher IPs.
By the end of this section, you should be at about 1 minute for your best infinity time.
From this point on, we have choices – we can spend IP speeding up autobuyers, or on buying the 4th column of Infinity upgrades. But first, we should max out our fastest infinity, to maximize the effect of ‘Infinity point generation (based on fastest infinity)’.
Under ‘Statistics’ > ‘Statistics’, we can see our fastest infinity time. We want to get this number as low as possible. We will do so using our Autoclicker, Automatic DimBoosts (set to 56 max 8ths or even lower later. Leave the second field at 10 for now), Automatic Galaxies (set to 1) and Automatic Big Crunch. You will probably hit a wall at 4-6 seconds. If your fastest infinity is under 6 seconds, you are good.
As usual, go for a fast infinity by placing your autoclicker on Max all, taking it off to Dimension Shift, Dimension Boost and for Antimatter Galaxy 1. (You can also do Dimensional Sacrifices, but we’ll be going so fast that a lot of the time it doesn’t even save time.) Your autobuyers for DimBoosts, Galaxies and Big Crunch will save time by sometimes clicking the buttons for you. As you earn IP, spend them either on making these 3 autobuyers faster OR on buying 4th column infinity upgrades, based on which is wasting more of your time (the specific run that it skips, or having to click specific buttons manually), making sure to keep 10 IP on-hand for the ‘Bonus for unspent Infinity points on 1st Dimension’ upgrade.
By the start of this section, you should be able to fully automate infinities. However, it is much slower than holding m. This is why it is called autobuyer era, as you are focusing on upgrading autobuyers to automate the game faster.
After a while of doing this, Autobuyers for dimensions and tickspeed will start to get cheap. If you need to take a break, buy them up and you’ll only have to turn on your autoclicker for the ends of runs (from 20 8th Dimensions to Galaxy 1, from 20 8th Dimensions to Big Crunch).
Continue to do runs until you start with 7th Dimension and the next DimBoost/Galaxy/Big Crunch autobuyer upgrade costs 128 IP. Now save up for ‘You start with an 8th dimension and a Galaxy’, costing 500 IP. Give yourself a pat on the back when you get it, as this upgrade will save a lot of time. Go to Autobuyers tab and set Automatic Dimboosts > Max 8ths used on reset to 11 – or even to 0 – now your fastest Infinity will suddenly go from 5-6 seconds to 1-2 seconds. By continuing to save up unspent IP and buying Autobuyer upgrades past this point, you will be able to push it as low as 0.8 seconds.
After buying all the upgrades in the Upgrades tab in the Infinity tab, you can now buy levels of ‘Multiply infinity points from all sources by 2’. It starts out costing 10 IP but costs 10x more with each level, and can be bought as many times as you can afford to. Buying the first 2 levels of this is very quick. Your IP/min rate will be shooting through the roof with all of these benefits combined.
Now get the following achievements:
- Spreading Cancer: Go to options and change notation to Cancer, wait until you get the achievement (10 galaxies on Cancer notation). You may change the notation back to Scientific. (There is a news message that is available at 4,000 galaxies on Cancer notation, which may be very unnecessary to get right now and secret achievement for 1,000,000 galaxies on Cancer notation) You may have gotten this earlier in the game, when you had cancer notation on when trying to get IP for upgrades, or challenges.
Eventually, you will have to get autobuyers down to the 0.1 second interval when they buy a dimension. This will be important for the next stage in the game.
In this section, you should already have all 16 infinity upgrades and Multiply Infinity Points from all sources by 2 -> 4x.
As this will make IP growth much faster, focus on maxing the interval of all dimension and tickspeed autobuyers. Then, try to do it for automated DimBoosts.
Now, save up 1000 IP to get Multiply Infinity Points from all sources by 2 -> 8x.
Now you want to focus on upgrading the bulk purchase until it is going as fast as it actually can. Then the game will be much faster while automated.
Also try to decrease the Automated Big Crunch and Automated Galaxies interval.
Continue in this way until you have 10,000IP, then buy Multiply Infinity Points from all sources by 2 -> 16x.
Then, there will be a long grind to max the last 2 autobuyers, and get the bulk purchaces as good as they actually need to be based on how fast you can go. In the next section, you will be able to get the Bulked Up achievement, and it is around there that you do not really need to upgrade the bulk purchase more.
After you max the last 2 autobuyers, you unlock a feature that will change the game a lot.
1e5-1e7 IP: Breaking Infinity (4-7 days)
The requirement to get to Break Infinity is to get the Big Crunch autobuyer to a 0.1 second interval. The cost is 65535 IP in total so it should be left until after you have ‘Multiply infinity points from all sources by x16 (or higher), Automated Galaxies/Big Crunch at 0.8 seconds or faster (using your Autoclicker, plus Autobuyers, your fastest Infinity should be ~0.81 seconds), and all Dimension/Tickspeed Autobuyers at 0.10 interval with sufficient bulk buys.
Once you get the Big Crunch autobuyer interval to 0.10 seconds, you can finally be able to change the game. Now is the moment you’ve been waiting for! You can go click Infinity and click the Break Infinity tab. The Break Infinity tab will now allow you to break Infinity and get more upgrades. Smash the Break Infinity button, and the nature of the game will change – you can now continue PAST 1.8e308 antimatter, and many numbers can now be greater than 1.8e308. The upside? You will earn more IP on Big Crunch the more antimatter you make. The downside? The cost increases of tickspeed upgrades and dimensions starts increasing faster and faster past 1.8e308, meaning you will be effectively stuck around 5-6 galaxies depending on your IP, and by doing a very long run you can push to 7 galaxies. You will earn the Limit Break achievement by breaking infinity.
Breaking Infinity also introduces a new button that will unlock a new type of dimensions with the first of these new dimensions unlocking at 1e1100 antimatter and costing 1e8 IP, at the up left corner of the screen. You currently won’t be able to get enough antimatter, but you will be able to get it later.
(The following section was figured out with help from /u/fsjd150 in this thread: pinkarmy.net/r/AntimatterDimensions/comments/73epow/what_happens_next_after_1e7_ip/ )
At first, you may think this is cool, but then you realize “There isn’t any new content! it’s just bigger numbers, and new more expensive IP upgrades to get”. However, the complexity of the game has just shot up dramatically. To demonstrate this, go to Infinity > Autobuyers and look at Automatic Big Crunch. It now has a field of ‘Amount of IP to wait until reset’. So, we now have different strategies we can explore for farming IP/min as fast as possible:
- Short runs: Automatic Dimboosts set to 0/10, Automatic Galaxies set to 1, Automatic Big Crunch set to how much you make in 0.5-1.5 seconds.
- 4 galaxy runs: Automatic Dimboosts set to 0/10, Automatic Galaxies set to 4, Automatic Big Crunch set to how much you make in 0.5-1.5 seconds after you hit 4 Galaxies.
- 5 galaxy runs: Automatic Dimboosts set to 0/10, Automatic Galaxies set to 5, Automatic Big Crunch set to how much you make in 0.5-1.5 seconds after you hit 5 Galaxies.
- 6 galaxy runs: Automatic Dimboosts set to 0/10, Automatic Galaxies set to 6, Automatic Big Crunch set to how much you make in 0.5-1.5 seconds after you hit 6 Galaxies. I usually found getting a sixth galaxy takes some time early post-break but this is just my experience. – Username5243 (I agree with this – lilk0408)
For a more thorough and specific breakdown of what’s going on and what’s best for IP/min: The Big Crunch button has three lines:
- Big Crunch for X amount of IP: Total amount of IP you’d get if you crunched at this moment.
- Current IP/min: Takes your 1st line and divides it by time elapsed in minutes.
- Peak IP/min. Displays the highest IP/min reached in 2nd line.
Your whole goal in this section is to crunch at Peak IP/min. So, 1st question: How do I know my peak IP/min is really my peak IP/min? There are 2 things to keep in mind, 1. Don’t dimboost (as explained below). 2. Don’t limit galaxies (contrary to what’s written above, but if you’re reading this then I assume you want what’s best for you). Now, turn off crunch autobuyer, start a new run, and wait a few seconds. You’ll notice your third line has reached peak and your second line just keeps declining. Next, 2nd question: What am I looking for now that I’ve found my peak IP/min? Now that you know what your peak IP/min is, memorize that number (short memory). Start a new run again and as soon as you reach that memorized number check out where your 1st line value was at when reached. Start a new run as many times as you need until you’re 90% sure what the value is. Now put that value in your crunch autobuyer. Turn it on and go to statistics -> past infinities. Check to make sure your IP/min per crunch is near or at the memorize peak IP/min value. As a reference, without holding M or using any autoclickers, you should be hitting around 2-3e4 peak IP/min. Another reference is that your infinities will be around 3.5 seconds long during this early stage which means your crunch value should be somewhere in the 1000s. This is your strategy foundation from here until inflation era for IP gain.
(By setting Automatic Dimboosts to 0/10, we never do any dimensional boosts, which at this point in the game don’t save enough time to be worth it, at least for IP/min grinding.)
Also, after getting each broken infinity upgrade, try spamming M to get around 0.2 sec infinities for IP gen based on fastest infinity. (lilk0408)
Try each of these strategies. Vary ‘Amount of IP to wait until’ by +/- 10% at a time, and keep checking Statistics > past infinities to see what the IP/min is of each strategy. When you are using the fastest strategy in the fastest sweetspot (both increasing AND decreasing ‘Amount of IP to wait until’ lowers your IP/min), you can leave the game running (or Autoclick Max all to go ~1.5-3x faster).
Unfortunately, this part is very slow. (lilk0408) IP gain from gaining antimatter over infinity may be slow at first, but eventually with more upgrades, you will be able to speed up the process, and reach a period of inflation (5e11 IP galaxy upgrade).
What strategy is optimal will change both over time (because ‘Bonus for unspent Infinity points on 1st Dimension’ is increasing), as you buy Autobuyers (if they aren’t maxed yet – get to it already!) and as you buy Infinity point upgrades. As always, remember to keep an increasing chunk of IP unspent to get benefits out of ‘Bonus for unspent Infinity points on 1st Dimension’.
Also, feel free to try The MastaMama Trick: Set the priority of 8th Dimension Autobuyer AND Tickspeed Autobuyer to 1. This is reported to give a 10-20% boost in early post infinity, and to later give no noticable benefit, so you should undo this trick in later sections.
Or, try The MuteVampire trick: Set the dimension autobuyer priorities to 1/5/6/8/4/7/3/2/2. Like so: pinkarmy.net/gs634b This is supposed to give a 20-30% boost in early post infinity. /u/dhoffryn recommends 1/3/3/3/3/3/3/2/2.
Note: These tricks will eventually not be useful, as the effects will not be noticeable later on. You should eventually set the priorities back to 1.
By the way, continue to upgrade bulk buy amounts for your autobuyers as they get cheap (can afford them with <1min of production). You will see small boosts to your IP/min production for doing this, but not forever, because the superexponential cost increases for dimensions post-infinity mean that, for example, you won’t need to bulk buy more than 64x eighth dimensions for a VERY long time. However, at some point you will need to get all the bulk buys up to at least 512x to earn the achievement “Bulked up”. (The autobuyers maximum bulk buy multiplier is at 1e100x, which to achieve is way farther than this state in the game, but it may be good to know. Also, getting more bulk buy may make your runs faster.)
1e7-1e8 IP: Challenges revisited (2-6 days)
Once you have at least 1e7 IP, buy Multiply infinity points from all sources by 2 → x128.
Once you have another 1e7 IP, buy Power up all dimensions based on slowest challenge run. Now it’s time for some fun. Remember the challenges? The 4th column of infinity upgrades doesn’t work on them, but everything under the Break Infinity tab does. Now we can do them super fast. In fact, so fast some of them won’t even need a single boost or galaxy! So do the following:
- Enable Automatic DimBoosts autobuyer and set it to 11/6, 5/6 on mobile
- Disable Automatic Galaxies autobuyer
- Turn on Automatically retry challenges under Options. On mobile, change Bottom buttons to MAX ALL under Options.
- Start the challenge in question, and use the M trick
The following challenges can be beaten this way:
- 2nd – 8th dimension autobuyer (first 8 challenges)
- Automated Galaxies
The following challenges will need 1 galaxy to beat as fast as possible, so enable Automatic Galaxies and set it to max 1 galaxy:
- Automated Dimension Boosts
- Automated Big Crunch
Lastly that leaves the Tickspeed Autobuyer challenge. Use the CounterPoint00 strategy:
Dimension Boost autobuyer 0/6 (shifts but not boosts)
4/6 on the mobile version
Galaxies autobuyer off Dimension autobuyers all on, 8th priority 1, 7th priority 2, others priority 3 Tickspeed autobuyer buy singles, priority 4
Start the Tickspeed Autobuyer challenge. Count up to about half a second after your autobuyers do the last Dimensional Shift, then hold M. Using this strategy, a time under 2 seconds is possible, or as low as 1.2 seconds. (Alternatively try these priorities: 8-1, 9 for dimensions 1-8, tickspeed. If you’re having difficulty getting down as low as the previous sentence suggests, ensure you get the Blink of an Eye achievement first.)
This should give you a Power up all dimensions based on slowest challenge run multiplier of around at least 2,000x.
Your Tickspeed Challenge time is (probably) now faster than your Big Crunch Challenge time. Go back to the Big Crunch Challenge, except instead of doing 1 galaxy, automate 1 boost and do 1 dimensional sacrifice with good manual timing, otherwise spamming Max all, and it will get to around 1.3 seconds.
At this point, your optimal strategy for grinding IP/min should be a 6 galaxy run:
Automatic Dimensional Boosts 0 / 10
4 / 10 on the mobile version
Automatic Galaxies 6 Automatic Big Crunch 13000
You’ll earn 13000 IP every 3.7 seconds, for a staggering 200k IP/min (without macroing). Again, we are not doing any boosts at all – only buying 6 galaxies, waiting a second, then cashing in all of our IP. Boosts force us to buy every dimension again, and will waste too much time for too little benefit at this point in the game.
Now get the following achievements:
Blink of an Eye Make sure your autobuyers are 1-9 priority and not buying galaxies/boosts, then hold down M. (The M trick is faster than an autoclicker) If it doesn’t work, try all performance tips. Getting this achievement will give a boost to dimensions in the first 300 milliseconds of Infinity, and you start with 1e25 antimatter. (sidenote: this achievement will also stop disappearing and reappearing when you obtain it) How the antitables have turned If you missed it at the first and second opportunities, this is the last chance you get for a long time. The upgrades further on will eventually make it impossible (or very hard) to get this achievement until later. Faster than a squared potato You should get this in the middle of galaxy 6 to big crunch. (lilk0408) You could also do this in challenge 10, yet you would have to buy all tickspeed upgrades close to Infinity (challenge 10 is sort of difficult to pull off now, although in break infinity era, getting this will be easy in broken infinity.)
1e8-1e9 IP: First Infinity Dimension (1-4 days)
Your focus right now is to buy all upgrades that cost 1e7 IP, then all upgrades that cost 2e7 IP – except for Generates 5% of your fastest infinity IP/min, which you should only buy when it is relatively cheap.
Once you have 1e8 IP, do not buy anything yet. Instead, set the autobuyers to the following:
Dimension Boost Autobuyer 0/6 (start buying boosts in the 6th galaxy)
4/6 on the mobile version
Antimatter Galaxy Autobuyer 7 (buy 7 total galaxies) Big Crunch Autobuyer off (uncheck the box)
Let the run continue (doing dimensional sacrifices at appropriate moments). The run may take anything from 1 to 300 minutes and I don’t know why, probably depending on what upgrades you got. As soon as you can afford it, you are now able to click/press the button, rather than before:
Clicking this with enough antimatter will open up a new subtab under Dimensions:
Infinity Dimensions will appear under Dimensions, unlocking the ability to get Infinity Dimensions and further increase normal dimension multiplier. They will act like regular dimensions, but will cost IP to buy, and in return generate infinity power (giving x^7 multiplier to all normal dimensions, where x is Infinity Power). Click the button to spend 1e8 IP to buy 1st Infinity Dimension, and unlock the achievement “A new beginning”. Infinity Dimensions will be a very important type of Dimension as in one second you can already make about a googol (1e100 or 10 DTg) times more antimatter! After this huge multiplier, keep getting more IP and make more progress. (You can unlock the subtab before getting 1e8 IP, however.)
Now set up your autobuyers like this:
Dimension Boost Autobuyer 0 / 8
4 / 8 on the mobile version
Antimatter Galaxy Autobuyer 7 Big Crunch Autobuyer ~120000 (1.2e5)
You should now have runs like this:
The infinity 1 infinities ago took 2.40 seconds and gave 1.20e5 IP. 3.00e6 IP/min
which is about ten times as much IP/min as you were making before! Note: if you use the m trick you can get twice that.
Do everything in Challenges Revisited again with your new super Infinity Dimension powers. You should be able to get every challenge down to 0.69 seconds or lower, bumping Power up all dimensions based on slowest challenge run multiplier up to at least 4373x. If you are struggling to get challenge times down try turning on Automatically Retry Challenges in Options.
Using your explosive IP/min rate, buy:
- Multiply infinite points from all sources by 2 (256x)
- Tickspeed cost multiplier increase 8x → 7x
- Dimension cost multiplier increase 10x → 9x
in that order. (Also, now you can buy Generate 5% of your fastest infinity IP/min if you desire.)
Now get the following achievements:
Turn off Dimension Boost/Galaxies autobuyer, turn on all other autobuyers, start challenge 10 as it will not make it harder. (You can do this before you have the 1st Infinity Dimension, but it will take about 16 hours of waiting. You can do it even before you break infinity, even as early as just after your first Infinity, but it will take about 24 hours.) (With ID1, you will be able to do it instantly) End me You are able to get this by pushing challenge times down to 0.4 seconds. If this seems difficult to accomplish right now, no worries, you can get it later. – lilk0408
1e9-1e10 IP: Second infinity dimension (1 day-2 days 5 hours)
Once you can easily get to galaxy 8 with 0 boosts, it’s now optimal for IP/min grinding to get to galaxy 8 without boosting, max boost in galaxy 8 and then crunch for 2.3e6 IP (automatic dimboosts 0/8, automatic galaxies 8).
Before clearing Galaxy 7 without boosts, you can also invest in “Option to bulk buy Dimension Boosts” – this can triple your IP/min to ~8e7IP/min. Set “Bulk DimBoost Amount” to 32, so when when you reach Galaxy 7 it will almost immediately go to Galaxy 8 by buy 32 Dim Boosts. Runs will then take ~2 seconds.
At some point though, you’re going to have to take the plunge and get the 2nd Infinity Dimension. Set Automatic Dimboosts to 0/8, Automatic Galaxies to 10 and disable Automatic Big Crunch. Manually perform dimensional sacrifice every time a boost/galaxy isn’t immediately bought, and otherwise wait. After 4-5 hours, you will have at least 1e1900 antimatter. Spend the antimatter on getting the new Infinity Dimension, and then spend 1e9 IP, to unlock the 2nd Infinity Dimension. You will get more progress from it, and will produce Infinity Dimension 1, like the regular dimensions.
Here are some details about this run. Getting to 9 galaxies is trivial, then it will take some time, like maybe an hour to get 44 boosts while on 9 galaxies. Then the last boost is painfully slow and takes up most of the time. But then getting from galaxy 10 to e1900AM is quite easy. You might want to push and get e2000AM to unlock Infinity Challenge 1. But, you might want to buy ID2 first if that is too slow. Also, it is possible to buy Tickspeed Cost Multiplier Increase 5x -> 4x first, and that will make the run only take about 2 hours.
Once you have the 2nd Infinity Dimension and the 1e9 ‘Multiply infinity points from all sources by 2 512x’, you should have:
Automatic DimBoosts 0/8 (max 8ths dims/galaxies required to dimboost)
4/8 on the mobile version
Automatic Galaxies 9 (galaxies) Automatic Big Crunch 2.58e7 IP Expected output 6.68e7 IP/min (2.58e7 IP/23.2 sec)
Now get the following achievements:
End me Using ID2 and the M trick, you will be able to get most challenge times to 0.3-0.4 seconds. Challenges 6, 9 and 12 will be slightly slower (0.45-0.7 seconds).
1e10-5e11 IP: First infinity challenge (2-6 days)
You should now buy the 5e9 IP upgrade ‘Option to bulk buy Dimension Boosts’ (gives about a 2x boost, but it may depend on how many dim boosts are bought, but you will be able to buy Dimension Boosts quicker). Then, buy the IP multiplier upgrade for 1e10 IP ‘Multiply infinity points from all sources by 2 (1024x multiplier)’.
The way dimension boost bulk buy works is that it will wait until it can buy that many dimension boosts at once, and then buy them all at once. (Unfortunately, you can’t tell it to, say, buy the first X boosts at once, then every boost beyond that one at a time, but this won’t really be a problem later.)
After you have these two upgrades, set your autobuyers up like this:
Automatic DimBoosts 11/8/18 (max 8th dims/galaxies required to dimboost/bulk bought dimboosts)
4/8/18 on the mobile version
Automatic Galaxies 9 (max galaxies that autobuyer can buy) Automatic Big Crunch 2.86e7 IP Expected output 2.4e8 IP/min (2.86e7 IP/7.2 sec)
Now buy the 9.38e9 IP tickspeed cost multiplier upgrade ‘Tickspeed cost multiplier increase 5x -> 4x’ and then, when you have enough IP, buy the 4.69e10 IP tickspeed cost multiplier upgrade ‘Tickspeed cost multiplier increase 4x -> 3x’. At this point, you should hit 3.5e8 IP/min with your big crunches or higher.
Next, buy ID1 level 2 for 1e11 IP. This is a 50x multiplier, and will be important for getting ID3. Note: If when saving up to get that, you leave the game for several hours, you could get 5e11 IP, buy the 50% stronger galaxies upgrade, then doing the rest of this section would be a lot faster. However, it does not really matter which option you decide to do.
Now do a long run for ID3 (3rd Infinity Dimension), which requires 1e2400 antimatter to unlock, and buy it for 1e10 IP, taking about 2 hours. (It would have taken 8 hours if you went for it before ID1 level 2, and gives about a 1.5x multiplier, hence the delay.)
When you have reached 1e2000 antimatter, go attempt Infinity Challenge 1. It will take about 5 minutes and it will boost all infinity dimensions by about 1.3x when completed (1.3x multiplier for every infinity challenge completed).
Buy ‘Multiply infinity points from all sources by 2 (for) 2048x’ for 1e11, and now with these changes to autobuyers, you can Big Crunch every 12.4 (around .4 or .5) seconds for about 3.46e9 IP/min. (below)
Automatic DimBoosts 0/8/20 (max 8th dims/galaxies required to dimboost/bulk bought dimboosts)
4/8/20 on the mobile version
Automatic Galaxies 11 Automatic Big Crunch 7.1e8 IP Expected output 3.46e9 (new: 5.83e9, with tickspeed upgrades down to 2x: 1.03e10) IP/min (7.1e8 IP/12.4 sec)
At this point, there will be a long grind to get 5e11 IP for the upgrade of Makes galaxies 50% stronger, which will skyrocket IP profits when you get it. Buying other upgrades may take longer to get 5e11 IP, but they may also benefit later. Focus on getting the galaxy upgrade, and then buy other upgrades. Once you buy the 50% stronger galaxies upgrade, progression becomes very very fast.
5e11-1e50 IP: Inflation Era (2 hours-2 days if you follow the guide)
When you get enough IP, buy the Break Infinity upgrade Makes galaxies 50% stronger for 5e11. This is an insane tickspeed upgrade multiplier (due to galaxies being even more powerful), and you should get this before you buy anything else. After that, you can buy anything else with your profits. You can use:
Automatic Dimension Boost Limit of 8th dimensions/dimension boosts:0(4 on the mobile version)
Amount of galaxies to always dimension boost:(this may change based on how many galaxies you can gain without boost)
Bulk buy dimension boosts:1 or (based on amount of dimension boost can buy with max galaxies without buying any boost)
Automatic Galaxies (a very high number like 999) Automatic Big Crunch Off
You can now buy lots of upgrades and ID levels quickly, because everything will be very cheap with the galaxy upgrade, as you get more IP when Big Crunching than before.
Also, you should go repeat every challenge – with 0 boosts and 0 galaxies, you should have every challenge time down to 1-383-744-3087-1016 seconds, even without using the M trick or similar! This should put Power up all dimensions based on slowest challenge run around at least 15000x.
Alternatively, it may be just easier to disable your crunch autobuyer after 5e11 IP, because your IP will be increasing significantly and you will keep being able to get more and more, which requires updating the crunch autobuyer if it’s on, which may be unnecessary to do right now. You don’t have to use it with increasing IP profits.
When you get 1e10500 antimatter, you will unlock IC2 and ID4. Just continue progressing.
Also, at this point you can max out “Power up all dimensions based on slowest challenge run”, because of the amount of infinity power you have from Infinity Dimensions. You should have up to ID3 (2 purchases), and the multiplier from infinity power will be able to complete all normal challenges in less than 0.1 seconds.
Once you are around 1e26 IP, there’s a 1-2 hour lull of progress that begins. Buy upgrades in this order in between 1e26 and 1e31 IP:
- ID1 (x3.5)
- ID3 (x2.4)
- 1e26 IP doubler (x2)
- 3e26 Dimension cost multiplier increase 5x → 4x (10x!)
- 1e27 ID2
- 1e27 IP doubler
- 1e28 IP doubler
- 1e29 ID1
- 1e29 IP doubler
- 1e30 IP doubler
- 2e30 Dimension cost multiplier increase 4x -> 3x
- 1e31 IP doubler
At this point, your production will start exploding again – you’ll jump all the way to 1e35 in minutes. Keep crunching at higher and higher IP, and try runs between 1-10 minutes to see how much IP you get in those runs (even though you’re continuing to increase in IP).
When you finally get 1e45 IP, do the following:
- Get ID4 (takes 30-60 minutes at this point depending on what upgrades and IP and stuff you have, also will complete NEW DIMENSIONS?, achievement bonus affects infinity dimensions, currently around 17.08x)
- Complete the first 7 rows of achievements (At this point, you should only need “Error 909” in row 7 – big crunch with only one first dim on challenge 11 (challenge 2 on mobile): turn off autobuyers and in options switch “buy up to 10” to “buy 1”)
- Minimize all challenge times (get the lowest time as possible, but this was easy to do a while ago, so you should’ve done it then)
Continue to crunch for more and more IP and buy upgrades, until you are prepared for IC2.
When you have enough IP (preferably at least 1e45 IP), at least 1e10500 total antimatter and are ready, you can finally begin Infinity Challenge 2. It may take about 2 minutes or less, depending on how much IP and upgrades you have. When you complete it, you will now have the Dimensional Sacrifice autobuyer, which does a dimensional sacrifice at a specific threshold, and Dimensional Sacrifices are MUCH more powerful as well(about from 1e7x -> 1e90x).
Dimensional Sacrifice Autobuyer has a field called “Sacrifice when the multipler is over: x*”. Set it to 2x.
By now, it should be faster to push to get more galaxies instead of going with whatever you can get instantly. So, the strategy at the end of the Breaking Infinity section will not really be optimal anymore.
This section should take 2-3 hours.
1e50-1e140 IP: Long Run Era (4-10 days)
When you reach 1e50 IP, you can upgrade the following in order:
- 1e50 IP doubler.
- 1e51 IP doubler.
Crunching at galaxy 35 will take about 2-4 minutes and give 1e54 IP for 6e52IP/min.
When you get to buy everything up to 1e56 IP, learn the motto of this section – Long Run Era. If you think your progress is slow, go on runs with 1 more galaxy. In this case, do a 36 galaxy run (takes 4-5 hours) and you will earn ~6.8e57 IP all at once! You may have to do a lot of runs taking a few minutes or more in this section. If you want, you can do another 36 galaxy run, and after buying everything costing 1e58 IP or less, begin Infinity Challenge 3 (may take 2 hours, but you can always grind more IP and then do the challenge. You can finish it in 5 minutes with 1e59IP). The other main thing about this section is that this is where you focus on most of the Infinity Challenges, and also the rewards you get for some of them are OP and help you a lot. The reason why you do long runs is because you have now unlocked 4 infinity dimensions, and these increase the polynomial growth a lot, giving you more infinity points as runs go on. This was also the case in the last section, as pushing towards another galaxy became much more useful, and continues to as you can buy more tickspeed upgrades for galaxies to make better. Note: It is NOT necessary to do runs that take several hours like that.
In general, you get more IP/min by pushing to the next galaxy. This section starts at around 1e45-1e50 IP. This property actually starts with inflation era, when you buy the upgrade to make galaxies 50% stronger.
(Note: the above may be less accurate, because this can be a breeze when you are active. In fact, getting to IC4 really doesn’t take long while being active, so this should be updated)(this takes 10 minutes when you are active – e581927j)
Next, buy everything up to 1e68 IP or less, then begin Infinity Challenge 4 (IC4). For this one, it’s important to purchase dimensions in the order 8>7>…>1 in order to let each dimension produce as much as possible before moving on to the next.
The following strategy may take around 10-20 minutes to pull off:
- 0) Set dimensional sacrifice autobuyer threshold to 1e30, bulk boost buy to 10, turn off all dim (NOT tickspeed) autobuyers.
- 1) Hold M until progress stops, then let go of M and press restart on last reset.
- 2) Press M 3 times. Hold 8.
- 3) Then press 7654321, hold 8 and sacrifice. Buy a galaxy/boost (buy galaxy if boost is equal to galaxy cost). If you can, go to step 1. If you can’t, restart Step 3. (If you reach the goal, do a big crunch in the challenge.)
Or: Keep all autobuyers intact before the challenge. Start the challenge, and then let your autobuyers work to the maximum galaxy you can get to before you have to do it manually. Then, follow the original strategy as you would have done it. On a new galaxy, turn on autobuyers until you have to lose a reset, and then follow steps 2-3. (this is how I got 4 minutes and 58 seconds in IC4 on the first try – usavictor)
Infinity Challenge 4 on mobile:
Please note in the following bullet points, “M” refers to the “max all” bottom button, and “1” refers to the buying 1st dimensions, “2”, the second dimension, and so forth. So “press 3” means buy one 3rd dimension, and “hold 8” means hold the “buy 8th dimension” button until you can’t buy any more.
- 0) In settings, enable the “max all” bottom button. Enable all autobuyers except big crunch. Set sacrifice autobuyer threshold to 1e30 and bulk dimboost buyer to 10. (This is because holding M doesn’t buy dimboosts/galaxies, so it’s faster to work up your starting point using autobuyers.) Go back to the dimensions screen. Hold M while mashing the “buy dimboost” button with your left thumb. Keep going until progress stops. Then disable all autobuyers except sacrifice and tickspeed.
- 1) Hold M until progress stops. Press “Lose a Dimboost, returning to the start of the previous Dimboost”.
- 2) Press M three times. Hold 8.
- 3) Then press 7654321, hold 8 and sacrifice. Buy a galaxy. If you can’t, buy a dimboost. If you can’t, restart step 3. If you bought a dimboost or galaxy, go to Step 1. If you couldn’t, restart Step 3. (If you can buy a big crunch, do so, obviously)
Buy everything 1e83 IP or less, then begin IC5, which can prove quite difficult, just like the Tickspeed Autobuyer Challenge, which is why there are multiple strategies on this page for you to use.
Until the end of IC5 (considered around Galaxy 20, or 1270 8th Dimensions), use /u/hchan1’s strategy:
- Turn off bulk buy in Autobuyers
- Turn off autobuy for tickspeed (or alternatively, set it to autobuy singles)
- Set 2nd through 7th dimension autobuyers to single buys only
- Just hold down 8 while hitting buy max on tickspeed occasionally (if autobuying tickspeed singles is off)
- Continue until you can’t reach the next boost
End of IC5 (Close to Galaxy 21) strategies:
- /u/cerise256: Turn off all autobuyers. Buy ONE (not ten) of each dimension then repeat the sequence 8, 1, tickspeed while sacrificing until you can’t buy anything anymore, then max 2, then max 3, then max 4. When your next dimension 8 is above e11111, you can max dimensions 5, 6 and 7 too. Turn on tickspeed autobuyer and wait for antimatter to hit e11111.
- /u/Patashu’s AutoHotKey script that automates the manual buying section of the above:
- Use F2 after each boost
- Hit F3 while hovering over tickspeed buyer to start dimension buying strategy
- Hit F4 to disable F3
Alternatively, try the GeneralYouri strat (Lengthy, but helps to complete IC5. You may use a macro to help you press the numbers, but that’s up to you to decide). You may also try the SpectralFlame strat, which is slow but can work for low IP amounts: pinkarmy.net/wRPugg4s
Completing IC5 will continue the increase of IP, making galaxies 10% stronger and reducing requirements for galaxies and dimensional boosts by 1 8th dimension. This will get you over 1e100 (10 DTg) IP easily as a result, but you are not done with the infinity challenges yet.
After this, continue to do ~10 minute long crunches and complete each IC as it unlocks. You can do IC6 at ~1e102 IP (Reward is tickspeed affects infinity dimensions with reduced effect), IC7 at ~1e114 IP (reward is 4x multiplier for dimensional boosts), and IC8 at ~1e129 IP (Reward is dimension 2-7 multiplier is increased based on dimension 1 and 8 multipliers). (Note that 1e100x bulk buy is also over 1e127 IP varying for each autobuyer, which was mentioned earlier.)
At around 1e135 IP, start C11, or if on mobile, C2. Press shift+1 and crunch to get Error 909: Dimension Not Found (you could have done this after getting ID4, but you can definitely do it now while you can, if you didn’t get it already). -lilk0408
On mobile, ensure to switch your dimension buying to ‘Buy only one dimension’ and tap First Dimension.
At 1e140 IP, you will unlock another important factor to your progress, called Replicantis.
This may have taken a few days (1-2 days) depending on activity within the game, but the next section will take longer to get past.
1e140-1e308 IP: Replicanti Era (5-12 days with timewalls)
At this point, you will reach 1e30000 antimatter and can unlock ID5 and Replicantis. Replicantis, now a new factor of progress to the game, will help in making more progress. Replicantis grow exponentially, to a maximum of 1.80e308/179.77 UCe (Infinity), and the more you have, the stronger infinity dimensions get, up to the maximum multiplier that you have at 1.8e308 replicanti (although this can change a lot later in the game). Replicanti normally is also replicated at a slow rate, which can be improved to become faster with more IP, starting with the interval upgrades costing 1e140 IP, replicate chance upgrades costing 1e150 IP and replicanti galaxies upgrades at 1e170 IP.
Replicanti has offline progression (in some cases). Your Replicanti amount resets whenever you Infinity if you don’t have the “Is this safe?” achievement (reaching Infinity replicanti in 30 minutes), or when you’re entering challenges. At this point in the game, the longer your run, the more productive it is, because of that you should crunch only when you need to buy upgrades so you don’t waste replicanti, and to improve the growth rate/replication percent of replicantis and max replicanti galaxies and ultimately increase progress.
To get to 1e170 IP after unlocking replicanti, keep crunching every 5 orders of magnitude of IP then buying all the infinity dimensions, IP multipliers, and replicanti upgrades. This part takes about 1 hour of active play, but then the game starts to slow down after 1e170 IP.
When you have 1.80e308/179.77 UCe/e308.25 Replicantis, you can reset them for a free Galaxy, and you can do this as many times as you’ve bought up to the third upgrade (maximum galaxies). This Galaxy also only lasts until the next Infinity. While it doesn’t increase the cost of the next Antimatter Galaxy, it still resets you to the start of a Galaxy. Replicanti galaxies will be slow to get until you start getting more upgrades. Unfortuantely, it resets the boost that replicanti gives to infinity dimensions, so antimatter progression will feel very slow for a while. However, due to the free galaxy, your antimatter still increases by about 1000 orders of magnitude right away. At some point, the pace will pick back up.
Around this point, medium (30-60min) runs are giving you 1-2 OoM more IP and overnight runs are giving you 9-12 OoM more IP. The game has become more focused on being idle when you get to this point and more about Infinity Dimensions, so you may as well set bulk dimboost amount to 1 as all progress is gated by Replicanti/ID growth anyway, but it’s up to you if you really want to, since it will make shorter runs slightly longer if bulk dimboost amount is 1 at all times.
At this part of the game, you are basically playing the waiting game to 1e308 IP, as runs are now much slower than before as you have to wait for replicanti to build up. You will eventually get to 1e308 IP (even though the information below may be entirely different for you than in your experience in this section).
Once you reach ~1e165 IP, get the achievement Hevipelle did nothing wrong (complete IC5 in 10 seconds or less) with /u/1234abcdcba4321 strat:
Dimension Autobuyers Buy singles (except 8th dimension which is left at buy 10) Tickspeed Autobuyer Buy max Autobuyer Priorities 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 / 4 / 3 / 2 / 1 / 1
(prioritize tickspeed and 8th dimension,
then all other dimensions from highest to lowest)
Spam max all. Next, get the achievement Yet another infinity reference in high boost Galaxy 62 (1.8e308x dimensional sacrifice multiplier in one sacrifice), which will be further increasing dimensional sacrifice’s power.(or you can beat faster with 1.80e308x sacrifice autobuyer)
From this point onwards, just do ~3 hour runs with max RGs to gain ~10 more orders of magnitude of IP. Then, you will reach e308 IP in a few days, unlocking infinity dimensions as you go. What happens to you during this section will vary a lot. Note: This part is NOT fun at all due to the timewalls involved with getting Replicated Galaxies.
Several runs later, you’ll finally have at least 1.79e308 IP, and are now able to Eternity, which is the purple button where the new infinity dimension button would be (but don’t do it quite yet). This entire section should have taken 4-7 days, or possibly less, depending on the type of person (either active or idle).
1e308 IP – 1e17 EP: Eternity (5-16 days)
Before performing your first eternity, you should do all of the following:
Get the achievements:
- ‘I brake for NOBODY!’ – Big Crunch for 1e250 IP in 20 seconds or less. Trivial, hold down M and autobuy 25ish galaxies.
- ‘Ludicrous Speed’ – May be hard to get, but eventually with more progress, you can get it, by setting big crunch to 1e200, getting the most ID upgrades you can, and including replicanti. You could also do this with macro/autoclicker strategies. Around 1e308 IP this can be reached by setting max galaxies to 29, dimboost bulk buy to 237, and autocrunch to 1e200. These numbers can be tweaked a bit if needed, but they should be pretty close if this configuration alone doesn’t work, keep replicant count up just in case.
- ‘Is this safe?’ – Gain Infinite replicanti in 30 minutes, or less. You’ll get this automatically once your Replicanti are upgraded enough. You must not immediately R after 1.79e308 Replicanti, or you won’t get the achievement. I don’t know why. The reward is that Infinity/Big Crunch doesn’t reset your replicanti amount (but it still resets your replicanti galaxies, and challenges still reset your replicanti amount).
- ‘2 MILLION INFINITIES’ – Just wait and maybe fix infinity and turn on your crunch autobuyer on and set your update rate to 33ms in options. You should be able to push your fastest infinity time down to 30-35 ms. You may have to wait a while.
You should also:
- Minimize challenge times: Turn off dimboost and galaxy autobuyers, leave big crunch autobuyer on, use autoclicker + spam ‘C’ (don’t hold, spam) plus spam left clicking on Big Crunch button. This will get all challenge times to 1-383-744-3087-1016 seconds or less. You should have done this already, but this is the last point in the game where you can minimize challenge times before you eternity. (Power up all dimensions based on slowest challenge run caps at 30,000x, so you will want to go for the multiplier. The capacity for the multiplier doesn’t require very fast times, you can have around 0.06 seconds or less if you want.)
- Minimize infinity challenge times: Same as above, but leave infinity broken, leave the dimboost buyer on (just for dimensional shifts) and spam M. IC4 needs ~8 galaxies, IC8 needs ~13 galaxies. Because of the slowness of IC4 and IC8, you can’t get ‘YES. This. Is. Hell.’ yet, unless you have enough IP and autoclicker/macro strategies to get it. (You’ll have a sum of about 10-12 seconds or less.)
- Consider getting at least 1e349 IP, which will earn you a second EP when you Eternity. Note that it is not easy to reach, and it may be faster to simply wait for your second eternity. (This will also let you get ‘Ludicrous Speed’ and ‘YES. This. Is. Hell.’. You can try getting them at lower IP too, but by now you already can easily get them.)(I still recommend gain 1 on first eternity)
Once you have possibly done all of the above things, you can Eternity. You will lose all previous progress (except achievements and statistics, that includes challenge times) in exchange for eternity points (1 EP if you eternitied with 1.79e308 IP), which increases with more IP. Previous challenges that you have completed done before will have to be completed again, until they are automatically completed in later eternities. You’ll find that your Achievements give substantial bonuses, including starting with 1e25 AM each Infinity and 16x IP gain, which has been already seen before in previous infinities, but now will include the 1st eternity addition of an IP autobuyer (as for getting the eternity milestone), which will be automatically buying IP multiplier upgrades, and there will be more quality of life additions as you get more milestones (up to the 100th eternity milestone). You will get the “Time is relative” achievement as the reward for doing your first eternity.
Note: You can get Antitables in early eternity, as you start over with no infinity upgrades/dimensions/etc, meaning you can get antitables by doing challenge 8 again (it might feel a little different though, so be aware of that.) No other sections in Eternity have been tested for Antitables (but there may be late game opportunities for this).
Eternity has also introduced a new type of dimension, Time Dimensions. Go to Dimensions > Time Dimensions. Spend your first EP on First Time Dimension. Time Dimensions generate time shards, which are translated into tickspeed upgrades. You must spend the 1st EP on the First Time Dimension in order to buy Time Theorems with EP, as this was an issue in the earlier versions of the game.
Now look at the Eternity tab. The Time Studies tab is a skill tree that has the currency of Time Theorems (costing Antimatter, IP or EP) that you can buy time studies, or respec (reallocate TT for other studies) every Eternity. The Eternity upgrades tab lets you spend EP to boost Infinity Dimensions based on unspent EP, the amount of times eternitied and the sum of Infinity Challenge Times or affect Time Dimensions with more multiplier, or to gain more EP. The Eternity milestones tab shows milestones that unlock more automation and quality of life stuff just by doing more eternities, up to 100 eternities.
PRO TIP: At certain points in this guide, Time Studies will be referred to by number or by path. Hold the ‘Shift’ key while viewing the Time Studies tab to view the Time Study numbers and path names. On Android, select “Time study numbers ON” in Options.
When you Eternity, you will gain EP based on the log10 (IP), that is, the exponent of the IP when you Eternitied. You need 308 for 1 EP, 349 for 2, 426 for 3, 481 for 4, 524 for 5 and so on. (For more details, see this spreadsheet.) There is also an EP multiplier which gives more EP. Unlike the IP multiplier, you do not need all Eternity upgrades to buy the multiplier.
Post-Eternity IC4/IC5 strat: 1) M/D/G until you get stuck. 2) Go to autobuyers, disable bulk buy, set dimensions 2-7 to singles and in IC5 also set tickspeed to buy singles. 3) Restart from last reset. In IC4, spam 87654321 and occasionally hit M. In IC5, hold 8 and occasionally buy max tickspeed. Do manual boosts if you get stuck and eventually the challenge will succeed. If it’s still too slow, get more IP first.
After doing ICs, check out the time studies tab and buy time theorems with AM and IP, Spend them on the left side.
For the 2nd eternity, gain 3 EP (requires e426 IP and Replicated Galaxies), and buy TTs up to e80000 antimatter and e400 Infinity Points. Spend them on the left (21) path. RESPEC YOUR TIME STUDIES. Spend your EP on Time Theorems
You now have 11 total time theorems, so get Time Study 42. Get e500 IP on this run, then eternity for 4 EP, getting 1 TT for each currency. Get Time Study 51 now. At some point, do a longer run for study 61 to get more EP.
You don’t need to bother to unlock replicanti for short runs to 1 EP, but eventually they will unlock automatically, due to one of the milestones.
After this, do a bunch of quick runs for Eternity Milestones. You will probably have ~e3 EP and have reached the first 3-way split of the study tree.
When saving up for a study, the extra TTs you have are refered to as spare ones. Invest these on the left path at the start of the tree (21, 31, 33, 41), and when you have 7 of them in total, including those invested into the 21 path, respec out of the 21 path and switch to the Infinity Dimensions (middle) path in the first 3 way split. When you can, respec out of the 21 path, get the Normal Dimension path, and get the study you were saving up for. A classic example of this is Study 111.
Make sure to turn every ID autobuyer and replicanti autobuyer on
Alternate grinding EP/min and doing long runs for more TTs. Continue down the time study tree.
While doing this, you can complete the following achievements (these are just the ones you need something special for):
- “Do you really need a guide for this?”: Be sure to do two infinities under 4.9 seconds. If you can’t do this, respec out of time study 32, and you can get up to 8 infinities of that length. It will also help to turn off automatic dimboosts so you will not be in the middle of a reset, so you actually gain IP and make the most of those 10 infinities. Set crunch autobuyer to 4.9 seconds.
- “We could afford nine”: Turn off replicanti upgrade autobuyers, and wait for your replicanti amount to hit 9, then eternity. Without replicanti upgrades, you should have enough time to do this. You might get lucky and get this achievement in earlier eternities.
- “Never again”: You need to get a sum of IC times of 0.75 seconds or less. To do this, do all ICs at higher amounts of IP to big crunch in these challenges in a very small interval. Basically, you should get the smallest time records possible and minimize your record times. The reward is that the cap for ID multiplier based on IC challenge times is slightly higher, up to a multiplier of 6.38e14x, and it happens at a sum of 0.61 seconds. (You may need to activate the ‘Automatically retry challenges’ for better results.)
- “8 nobody got time for that”: Turn off dimension autobuyers 1-7
You have now reached the 2nd 3-way split of the time study tree. Here is when to use each path:
Use the passive (middle) path when farming EP. You can also do this for long TT runs, if you cannot afford study 131/132/133. Set your crunch autobuyer to an appropriate amount x last crunch.
Use the active (left) path when doing longer runs for TT, if you can afford study 131/132/133. Before doing it, respec studies, set your eternity autobuyer to 1, do 10 quick eternities (To max study 121), then choose the active (left path), and then do the run. Hold R during the run to get your RGs.
After you have Study 171, switch to Time Dimensions + Idle path, as these are now more useful and passive is less. Set the big crunch autobuyer to 1e50x last crunch, and wait. Do a single long run while AFK, not multiple. Do this for EP and TT runs.
Note: The importance of grinding eternities will definitely change once Reality comes out. If anything changes about grinding eternities for EC1 or TS193 (relevant in 1e100 EP section), this will be changed accordingly.
After the 2nd 3 way split, get Study 151, then 161 (162 later), then 171. After this, switch to Time Dimensions + Idle. When you can, fill in 21, 31, 41, 33, and 162, in any order. You should now have e15 EP and be close to the end of this section.
Before leaving this section, you should focus on grinding eternities. As you can see, to unlock EC1, you need 20,000 eternities, and that number only gets higher with further completions of that challenge. This is also beneficial, because there is an eternity upgrade that increases based on eternities – the fact that EC1’s unlock requirement is eternities, was meant to tell you that you should get that upgrade’s power up anyway.
Grind eternities whenever you’re AFK or overnight, until you get at least 110,000. This will allow you to cap the second eternity upgrade, which will help you now, and to unlock EC1x5 later. Later on in the game, you will have to grind more for Time Study 193, which caps at ~1,012,680 eternities, but wait until you have EC10 to do that.
Finally, buy everything costing 1e16 EP or less – by this time you should have 10 rows of achievements done, giving your TDs an effective 57.6x multiplier. This TD multiplier helps a lot, so buy everything costing 1e17 EP or less, then you can buy your first eternity challenge.
Achievements you should have gotten by this point:
- At ~e11 EP: “Do I really need to infinity” – Respec Time Studies tree, DON’T get study 32 and continue buying other time studies as normal without study 32/33, and you must get enough IP (at least 1.8e308) to eternity in 5 seconds, which setting the big crunch autobuyer to 1.8e308 or higher (X times last crunch, as you will have to re-start it every time you fail otherwise) and have eternity autobuyer on at 0 EP. Getting 1.8e308 IP in a single infinity in under 5 seconds will get only 1 infinitied stat and performing eternity after that will get the achievement. (Sort of like the “Do you need a guide for this” achievement, but you need to do it with 1 infinitied stat). Getting this achievement will give multiplier to IP based on infinities, which will be important in some cases. Active path is crucial for this achievement.
- OR: Set the Big Crunch Autobuyer to 1e300 times last crunch, use the ID/Active path, then hold M.
This section may take a while (potentially over 1 week), so you should be active often to get more progress. It is really fast if you do it right, but it may not be the first time, as you may have to learn.
1e17-1e50 EP: Early Eternity Challenges (12-25 days)
This is the Study Tree for eternity challenges (made by E308.25):
Bold: need, can’t change or else impossible to start/complete (or study access to challenge)
Italic: recommended, can change/remove but may make completing challenge more difficult
Underline: can add in later challenge (and complete easier)
*After EC5x1 can use TS62
Eternity Challenge 1, at least 130 Time Theorems. 11, [22,32,42], [21,31,41,33], 51,61, [72,82,92,102], 111, [121,131,141], 151,162,161,171
Eternity Challenge 2, at least 135 Time Theorems. (using 161 instead of 162 because 162 is useless.) 11, [22,32,42], [21,31,41,33], 51,61, [73,83,93,103], 111, [123,133,143], 151,161,171
Eternity Challenge 3, at least 140 Time Theorems. 11, [22,32,42], [21,31,41,33], 51,61, [73,83,93,103], 111, [123,133,143], 151,162,161,171
Eternity Challenge 4, at least 148 Time Theorems. (I tested, without 161 is very hard to complete) 11, [22,32,42], [21,31,41,33], 51,61, [73,83,93,103], 111, [123,133,143], 151,162,161,171
For Eternity Challenge 4×5, at least 370 Time Theorems (Without 181 is impossible to complete, so I add this) 11, [22,32,42], [21,31,41,33], 51,61, [73,83,93,103], 111, [123,133,143], 151,162,161,171,181
Eternity Challenge 5, at least 157 Time Theorems. 11, [22,32,42], [21,31,41,33], 51,61,[73,83,93,103],111, [123,133,143], 151,162,161,171
Eternity Challenge 6, at least 163 Time Theorems. (May need TS151 or else very hard to complete.) 11, [22,32,42], [21,31,41,33], 51,61,62, [72,82,92,102], 111, [121,131,141], 151,162,161,171
Eternity Challenge 7, at least 171 Time Theorems. 11, [22,32,42], [21,31,41,33], 51,61,62, [71,81,91,101], 111, [121,131,141], 151,161,162,171
If you’re stuck, use: 11, [22,32,42], 51,61, [72,82,92,102], 111, [121,131,141], 151,161,162,171 to farm antimatter, start, exit and respec;
EC7x5 only possible after EC10x1, with: 11, [22,32,42], [21,31,41,33], 51,61, [71,81,91,101], 111, [121,131,141], 151,161,162,171,181,193|7
Eternity Challenge 8, at least 176 Time Theorems. 11, [22,32,42], [21,31,41,33], 51,61,62, [73,83,93,103], 111, [123,133,143], 151,162,161,171
Readmore: Duelist (Dragon Age II) | Pink Army
This may take longer to start, you can use: 11, [22,32,42], 51,61, [73,83,93,103], 111, [123,133,143], 151,162,161,171,181 To farm IP, start, exit and respec, although you may take longer on farming replicanti.
Eternity Challenge 9, at least 515 Time Theorems. (TS171 is useful in this challenge, after e60 EP time dimensions path will become very powerful.) 11, [22,32,42], [21,31,41,33], 51,61,62, [73,83,93,103], 111, [121,131,141], 151,162,161,171,181 or 11, [22,32,42], [21,31,41,33], 51,61,62, [73,83,93,103], 111, [123,133,143], 151,162,161,171,181
Eternity Challenge 10×1, total 740 Time Theorems. (You need TS31 to possibly complete.) 11, [22,32,42], [21,31,41,33], 51,61,62, [71,81,91,101], 111, [121,131,141], 151,161,171,181
For each EC, just experiment with the time studies. This is just a recommendation. 🙂
NOTE: If at any point, you have tried all the ECs it says to do soon, and grinded EP, but none of the ECs feel ‘possible’ like EC1 use time dimensions path and EC2 use infinity dimensions path, you are probably using the wrong time studies.
Quick interruption: here’s a super awesome chart made by Ninjatsu, it helps to summarize all the Eternity Challenges (click it to view it full size). It might be good to supplement your reading with that picture. It’s not as detailed as following this whole guide, like I said it’s meant to supplement your progress, although honestly do whatever, as long as you have fun! -Boo
At this point, you should be able to start Eternity Challenge 1. Eternity Challenges are a new type of challenges that are similar to Infinity Challenges, but the goal is to reach a specified amount of IP with a condition, then eternity. The rewards for finishing the Eternity Challenges will help in how much EP and progress you make. In addition, each EC can be completed up to 5 times, with each one being more difficult than the last- generally having higher IP goals, but the rewards are higher as well up to the 5th time you beat the EC. You could beat an EC more than 5 times, but there will be no reward and no change to the difficulty. If you had bought eternity challenges and respec your time studies when you eternity, you don’t need to get the required resources for the challenge, but you cannot have 2 EC unlocked at the same time, so pick wisely for which challenge you will buy.
The advice at this point is to get more Time Theorems to be able to get more Eternity Challenges to complete for more bonuses. Some can be done at this time with partial upgrades as the Eternity Challenges can cost a lot, but as you progress further, you won’t have to have partial upgrades for the challenges, as you’ll end up being able to buy more Time Theorems, and get more EP with more time studies. Within this era, you can do ECs in any way you want, but there is a recommended route to complete all the ECs. (check this Reddit post for some help with ECs)
On your first completion of EC1, you may not be able to afford a full tree – this is okay. Just use ID/idle or ID/active paths (depending on your preference, either an idle player or active player, I recommend using active path for extra infinity dimensions multiplier – E308.25) and cut out things that aren’t required to reach time study 171 based on how many TT you have, which you must have to purchase the challenge for 30 TT. Also, while you’re doing EC1, go to the infinity challenges tab and start an IC of your choosing – this gets you the achievement “I wish I had gotten 7 eternities” – and then exit the IC.
After doing EC1, you can do EC2 with TD path and active path. After that you might push, then do EC1, completion 2, with a full tree or very nearly so, and then do EC3, with TD and the Idle path.
Note: In EC3, you will probably softlock the challenge because you just set 8th dimensions to highest priorities. Because 8th dimensions don’t produce anything, this will cause your antimatter and antimatter/s to drop to 0. (probably fixed, but I will still add this.)
By then, you’re ready for EC4. This is probably the most annoying and long part of unlocking challenges, by far. What you have to do to unlock it is to set your crunch autobuyer to at least 5 seconds, and make sure you have time study 32. You’ll earn something like 200,000 infinitied stat every 5 seconds, so in 40 minutes to an hour you’ll have the 100 million infinities you need. However, on PC, the game window must be open while doing this. (Get used to it now – you’ll have to get more infinities for the challenge later.) For EC4, you’ll want TD/idle paths, as that’s what lets you push the furthest. At 100,000,000 infinities and 70 spare TT, you can buy EC4x1 and can attempt it. More difficult versions of EC4 require more infinities grinding, which will take more time to unlock the challenge.
However, before attempting EC4 “for real”, you should fail it at least once. To do this, keep crunching until the message pops up that says you failed. This will get you the achievement “You’re a mistake”, which doesn’t really do anything, but just for completing row 11. (This and EC12 are the only challenges that can be failed, and you can’t get EC12 until much later.) (There is also a secret achievement for this, fail it 10 times without refreshing.)
While doing ECs, you’ll sometimes want to do a long run for more TT. Generally, a good rule to follow is this: If you can’t do anymore ECs, you probably should buy more TT and other upgrades. If you can’t buy any more upgrades/TTs, you probably need to do more ECs, or grind for more progress and TT if some ECs may be difficult. Since ECs vary in difficulty, you will have to use different paths in the tree and different strategies.
For the order of ECs, follow this EC guideline chart. Progress may be slow around e22 EP, as the ECs 1-4 have weak rewards.
After EC4, you should be able to do EC1x3, and then do EC5. for your first completion of EC5, you’ll be very, very short on studies, but this is not a big deal – I (Username5243) managed to do it with the TD path down to study 83 and nothing else. A benefit of doing this is that after completing your first EC5 you will be able to purchase time study 62 which speeds up replicanti growth significantly.
After EC5, you should be able to do both EC2, completion 2, and EC3, completion 2. After these two, you should be able to do EC6. For EC6, you are forced to take the active path due to the challenge’s location in the tree, and you should also take the ID path. (You should get as much time studies as you can, and get all active time studies and study 62) After doing EC6, you should then be able to do EC4, completion 2, unlocking it in similar way to EC4 the first time.
After EC6, Go for “Long Lasting Relationship” if you haven’t already, as the EC7 reward could make it much more difficult. Afterwards, you should be able to do EC7. For the challenge, it is recommended to take the ND path, but if you are having trouble reaching the required antimatter amount, you can switch to ID path, respec, and still purchase the challenge (and then switch back to ND and buy EC7). EC7x1 should be quite easy to beat.
By this point, you will have around 1e25 EP. Progression will speed up a little, especially if you do very long idle runs a lot.
After EC7, you should be able to do EC3, completion 3, followed by EC1, completion 4. After this keep going – you should be able to do EC5, completion 2, followed by EC6, completion 2, both fairly easily, followed by EC2, completion 3, and EC1 completion 5, and EC7 completion 2.
After this, you can try EC4x3 (with more grinding for infinities), and then EC3x4.
From this point, more challenges should follow: The first completion of EC8 (with TD/Idle) should be easy (you may not even need to buy IDs or replicanti upgrades at all), however, it will take a while and future completions will require more waiting (you should get used to this now). You then should be able to do EC5x3, followed by EC3x5, EC2x4 and EC6x3. Eventually, you’ll be able to finish EC5x4, and EC2x5, and EC5x5, then EC7x3 (If you do EC7x3 earlier on you will cap very steeply at ~e3000 IP) (You can do EC8x2 at this point as well, and you could do EC7x4 a little later on) and then EC4x4 and EC6x4. By this point, you’ll have passed e40 EP and have all of ECs 1, 2, 3, and 5 complete.
When you reach the point where you can get EC4x5, you will eventually need to grind for more TT, as EC4x5 can only be beaten with studies up to study 181 (Gain 1% of IP gained on crunch each second, 200 TT). This is sort of an important thing to do, because after study 181 is more expensive time studies (and endgame), which will require more EP and other resources. Study 181 is very powerful, as you will get a lot of IP very fast without having to Big Crunch, which is why it is required for EC4x5. There is a point where the IP starts slowing down in production (probably after a few minutes of the infinity) with close to 1% of the IP on big crunch, but it will depend. (When you first get TS181 (about 1e40 EP), you won’t have enough TT to buy EC4x5, so you have to grind before you can buy it. EC9 will be another challenge that will have a problem with TS181 when you first buy it, but that will be explained later on. Also, you can complete EC6x5 before/after this point.
With this time study, you can be able to easily beat challenges and make more progress faster. This will be important for getting to 1e50 EP. Study 181 is also important for getting the achievement “Like feasting on a behind” (as explained later in the guide). The 200 TT cost may be too much for you right now, but it will not matter as much as other expensive studies later on. (You may want to not buy Study 181 in some cases, like saving up TT for a challenge)
Like feasting on a behind – Using Time Study 181, you must disable all autobuyers and macros used to buy dimensions, and don’t press M (max all) at all. You will have to wait long for 1e100 IP, which is over an hour, and without doing anything. At exactly 2 hours and around 11 minutes of idling with no dimensions/infinities (usavictor’s experience) with this time studies tree layout of 11, [22,32,42], [21,31,41,33], 51,61,62, [73,83,93,103], 111, [123,133,143], 151,162,171,161,181 you will finally get the achievement, at 1e100 IP. Also, turn on the eternity autobuyer at 0 EP and go offline, to allow the 100 eternities milestone to give you several thousand free eternities while you wait.
OR: To get the achievement, turn off autobuyers, start a new eternity, and enter Automatic Big Crunches challenge. Purchase a 2nd, 4th, 6th or 8th dimension (preferably the highest even dimension), and with Time Study 181, you will easily get the achievement. Since 1st dimensions are not produced by the 2nd dimension, you can easily get this achievement without having to wait.
The reward, however, is similar to Time Study 143. If you are going to use the waiting method, it is time consuming, so you should choose the Automatic Big Crunch challenge to complete the achievement, as it is faster and requires less waiting. After you complete this achievement, you can do other things, like grinding for EP. (grinding should be preferably done right away after you get study 181, as well as the achievement – usavictor) This achievement may take longer than this duration, as it depends on the achievements you already have (which this experience had 11 rows of achievements already completed) and IP multiplier.
Other Achievements in Row 11:
- “Long lasting relationship” – It can be a tough achievement, but if you put timing into when you should buy a infinity dimension, with enough IP, you can achieve it. First, you should get at least 1e1000 IP (to be safe), and turn off all ID autobuyers (Alternatively, you can let ID2-8 autobuyers stay on, and buy only ID1 manually (you should turn off tickspeed autobuyer because you may get a dimension boost of galaxy and production drop instantly to make the counter reset; this may work better for some players). If you do not turn off ID autobuyers, since the autobuyers will buy the maximum amount of ID’s possible, attempts for getting this achievement will not work. You should also only buy ID1, as other IDs can cost higher IP than your IP balance, and ID1 only has a IP increase of 3 zeroes, while other ID’s cost increment are bigger than that. You can buy an ID around a half second, and you should keep this going for at least 60 seconds. If Marathon2 (the infinity power exceeding production variable found in the console) is at 60 or over 60 (seconds), you get the achievement. If you are lucky, this can be done at any point over 1e19 IP. You can also get this as you progress, so you may not have to worry about doing it manually. If you have already beaten EC7, then your only hope is to attempt this achievement in EC1. Otherwise, the automatic ID production from time dimensions will prevent you from getting this achievement. (this one is possible in about 1e16 EP) NOTE: One player was able to get this achievement at around e650 IP just by turning BC, tickspeed, & ID autobuyers off, manually buying ID1 2-3 times a second until it was unaffordable, then switching to ID2 and tapping that a little faster. Was much easier than trying to reach e1000 IP wihout IDs!
- “IT’S OVER 9000” – Self explanatory, as at some point, you will have enough antimatter/dimensions (buying enough dimensions/having around 1e4800 IP by that point (around 1e939,000) – usavictor) After getting this achievement, waiting for 2x multiplier won’t be efficient and important anymore than it was than the 1st time you finished IC2 (since dimensions don’t get reset by sacrifices anymore with this achievement). You can now set the sacrifice autobuyer threshold to 1.01 or 1. (this one is possible in about 1e22 EP)
- “Yo dawg, I heard you liked infinities” – Set big crunch autobuyer to X times last crunch mode, and the threshold should be at least 1.8e308 IP. You may need a IP amount around 1.8e308 or at least the lowest IP amount you can get that is greater than 1.8e308 IP, and then keep big crunching by 1.8e308 times from there until 10 infinities with at least 1.8e308 times more IP than the last infinity are done. The reward is that antimatter will not reset on dimension shift/boost and on galaxy. (I found ways to beat it in 1e17 EP or less, even without eternity challenge completion: respec studies and turn off all autobuyer, buy single 1st dimensions, crunch (if you can’t, buy second and third until you have more than 1.80e308 antimatter, you can only get about 27 IP), then turn on auto crunch and set to 2e308x, buy all studies with TD/idle, then turn on normal dimension 1-8, tickspeed, dimboost, galaxies, infinity dimension 1-8, replicanti change, interval, max galaxies, replicanted galaxies and IP multi, I beat in 2e16 EP without any eternity challenge complete – E308.25)
You should still follow the order of the Eternity Challenges to increase power, and try to achieve some achievements in row 12. You can get the 1e40 EP Time Dimension upgrade that multiplies TDs by TT, and the 1e50 EP Time Dimension upgrade that multiplies TDs by days played (could be powerful depending on the amount of time you spent on the game) later on.
When you’re leaving this section, you should have:
- All row 11 achievements, some row 12 achievements (maybe only 1 or 2)
- EC1-EC6 completions (5 times for each challenge), some EC7/EC8 completions (at least 2)
- Over 400 TT, 110,000+ eternities, total antimatter made is over 1e2,500,000, and can get over 1e12,500 IP. Challenge times don’t really matter anymore, as there may not be much of any purpose for them after this point.
1e50-1e400 EP: Mid Eternity Challenges (8-22 days)
When you hit the 1e50 EP mark, you should have already obtained achievements up to “It’s Over 9000” (completed achievements up to row 11), with row 12 achievements yet to be claimed (or partially some achievements in row 12). Additionally, you should have completed the first six eternity challenges 5 times, and you should also have at least 2-4 completions of EC7 and 2 completions of EC8. There should also be at least 400 time theorems bought.
When you reach 1e50 EP, you’re initially doing the long haul. Keep trying to get as much EP as you can on a single run, and it should gradually be an increasing income. The paths TD/Active may be powerful for grinding EP, at some point that it will increase EP faster than TD/Idle (depends on the person/their preference), but each path will be important in how you will progress. Once you reach this point, the game will get a little faster (it will eventually get to the speed of the initial inflation era). Note: Remember to increase your maximum automatic galaxy autobuyer.
EC8 strategy for 8×3 – 8×5 (or just all EC8 completions):
- Buy all time studies up to Study 123, don’t buy Study 133, buy EC8 and start EC8 (you can buy EC8 while on a regular run, then you can buy up to TS123 and then buy EC8 and start EC8).
- Get the most IP you possibly can, and buy only ID1 for the 46 purchases (ID5-8 is considered a purchase, only one for each of them, meaning you really only have 46/50 purchases) (I recommend buy all on ID1, because EC7 reward can make TD1 produce ID8)
- Replicanti: Buy 9% replicate chance, 10-13 galaxies, the rest of available purchases in interval.
- Wait until you have maximum replicanti galaxies (about 1 hour), then buy every possible time study you can, including Study 133, and your IP will increase, hopefully reaching the goal.
- If IP reaches goal, you beat the challenge.
Row 12 achievements in this margin (only some, varying in difficulty):
- Eternities are the new Infinity (Possible at about 1e18 EP w/ infinity dimensions and active path) – Should eventually be trivial, either you can get them through autobuy, click on big crunch a few times, etc. (can be done way before 1e50 EP, with 1e300 times big crunch, ID/active path, just do your usual grinding technique, just changed to get fast enough to get under 200 ms eternities, and with a fast update rate in settings)
- Popular music (Possible at about 1e150 EP w/active path … instantly at 1e190 EP w/ TD+Active Path) – At least 1 normal galaxy required, and will be able to get eventually with more EP and TT, just involves management with replicanti galaxies (180 of them to be exact). Getting 1 normal galaxy and 180 replicanti galaxies is the easiest way to get this achievement, with use of the active path. This achievement reward will have replicanti galaxies divide replicanti by “Infinity” instead, (179.77UCe/1.80e308 or the maximum value in the console) rather than resetting replicanti to 1. This is only useful for uncapped replicanti, as there is no difference with capped replicanti. Note that you can use galaxies in the process of getting this achievement – get your max RG to 180, turn off the galaxy autobuyer, and infinity.
- Can you get infinite IP? (Possible in after EC10x1) – You will get this at high EP, and other multipliers to dimensions that will get very high IP. The achievement will be earned at 1e30008 IP, which will be acquired after beating EC10 and getting some of the time studies after it.
- 5 more eternities until the update – In practice, you’ll get this when you finish EC10x5, because you cannot really beat EC11 or EC12 before getting more TT.
- But I wanted another prestige layer… – You will also eventually get this achievement, before/after 5 more eternities until the update. You get this at 1.80e308 EP. However, you don’t stop at 1.80e308 EP, and there is more content after 1.80e308 EP.
- What do I have to do to get rid of you – Reach 1e22000 IP with no time studies (This will be easy with a few completions of EC11). This gives a reward of TDs being multiplied by the number of Time Studies you have. This also has to do with enough progression and EP.
As usual, as you grind, you will eventually be able to do challenges, either for a faster completion or completing it right away when you can unlock it. The suggested EP and TT are sort of required for when you can finish the challenge, but if you ever can beat it with lower EP and TT than the suggested amount, the suggestions should be updated (post in comments). To grind for more EP, you will have to occasionally change the time study tree (find out which combination of time studies works best).
Eternity Challenge 8, completion 3 (1.06e56 EP, 482TT, you could even do it at 8.71e55 EP, 474TT) (Goal: 1e3100 IP): No replicanti galaxies needed, simply have your points allocated to generating replicanti rather than the galaxies. (There are different approaches as to how you beat EC8x3, either use replicanti galaxies or focus on replicanti itself. Focusing on replicanti itself takes a while, but you will be able to beat 8×3 that way.)
Eternity Challenge 9 (2.37e63 EP, 535TT | Goal: 1e1750 IP) can be attempted as soon as you can access it. Should be grabbed within 2 minutes with TD/Active (without TS181, you can’t afford it right now). You can complete it’s second run (Goal: 1e2000 IP) via TD/Idle around e69 EP (30-60 minutes), and the third run (Goal: 1e2250 IP) with TD/Active (2.51e78 EP, 669TT). May require a lot of timeshard grinding and runs that barely multiply IP at all, but trust me, it IS possible.
Eternity Challenge 8, completion 4 (9.72e73 EP, 621TT) (Goal: 1e4000 IP): You only need one replicanti galaxy, as that likely provides a boost of e40+ IP, and should be enough to bring you to the quota. (or you can just do a 13 RG run and wait for IP)
EC8x5 (EP: 5.15e79, 676TT | Goal: 1e4900 IP) Past techniques for EC8 will not work here, so you need to do a new technique for the fifth completion. In this technique, you have to buy around or at least 12-13 RGs to complete it. For the rest of your purchases, buy replication chance upgrades up to 9% and the rest in interval, if possible. ID purchases should be on ID1. This can be done way before 1e100 EP, although it takes time to complete.
Eternity Challenge 9, completion 4 (5.40e87 EP, 749TT (around 740TT is fine) (Goal: 1e2500 IP): At this point, you have enough to get TS181 along with the challenge. Clearing this challenge should also be easy, even if there’s a small wait. EC9 completions may be FASTER without TS 181, even though you can probably afford it. This is due to the eternity upgrade which multiplies TDs by your TTs.
Now, the game has reached the speed of the long run era. Progress will move noticably faster now. Each eternity run with TD+Idle should take 5-10 minutes and give 2-4 more OoMs of EP, just like the Long Run Era before.
You can beat EC9x5 at ~e100 EP.
When you hit 1e100 EP, the purchases for the eternity multipliers start to slow down, as they have increased in price. However, you likely are in the period where you can clear EC8x5 without breaking a sweat. Effectively, you will cap out at 5e111 EP, thus you will need to try cracking one of the last challenges before continuing. Your next step would be to complete EC10:
EC10x1 (EP: 1e101, 857TT | Goal: 1e3000 IP): This is a matter of patience in trying to build up the Infinitied pinkarmy.net ND/Active path or ND/Idle if you really want. You need at least 160,000,000 infinities to get the required amount of IP, and it will take some time to do so. Note that you are supposed to grind during the challenge, not outside of the challenge. Note: Banked infinities are useful for future completions of this challenge, go grind banked infinities and (not banked) eternities if you haven’t, and you don’t have to complete EC10 in one fell swoop (You don’t have to do all the completions, you can do it later at e200 EP or higher. You could do it now, but it will take long). Your main focus here is to grind more EP, as of right now.
After beating EC10 once, you get access to the 3rd 3 way split on the time study tree, which leads to the endgame, and has more time studies. These time studies are very powerful, as it will help make more progress (more antimatter, IP and EP) and allow you to get access to row 12+ achievements.
At this point, you should begin to get a lot of Time Theorems. Uncapped replicanti (TS 192) is one of the time studies, costing 730 Time Theorems, and allows you to get past 1.8e308 replicanti, with an increasing period of ticks (when replicanti replicates) as you get more replicanti past 1.8e308, and will help in challenges (It’s like breaking infinity, but now on replicanti).
To the left of TS192 is TS191, where 5% of infinities on eternity become banked infinities (and can help increase EC10’s reward and other infinitied factors permanently), and to the right is TS193, normal dimension boost based on eternities, with the maximum being 1e13000x multiplier (around 1,012,680 eternities).
If you wish to max out TS193, you will have to grind eternities, but you will be able to get a larger boost from it, taking from at least few hours to a few days. Setting update rate to 33 ms, and making a setup for grinding eternities will be important. When you have more eternities (around 500,000 or more), you can increase the update rate a little (up to 37 ms) to optimize grinding for eternities. You can grind for banked infinities and eternities (it’s possible, but banked infinities will increase in increments of hundreds or possibly thousands, but mostly from 10-100 banked infinities per eternity.)
Once you reach the maximum amount of eternities required for the multiplier, you can finally stop grinding (and set update rate back to 33 ms). (There may not be a purpose for grinding for eternities after this point)
EC7x5 (EP: 1e120, 1,159TT | Goal: 1e4120 IP) should be done after completing EC10 once, since it is sort of really difficult to get enough IP before EC10. Previous attempts to complete EC7x5 only could reach around 1e3920 IP. The eternitied multiplier from TS193 on Normal Dimensions will allow you to beat EC7x5. (According to the EC guideline chart)
EC10x2 (EP: 9.12e207 (can definitely be lowered, and requires at least 1e120 EP), 1,897TT | Goal: 1e3300 IP): Grind for more infinities and check to see if you can reach the goal, along with preparing enough EP. You may only need a little more infinities than the last EC10 completion, depending on how much EP you have (if you have a lot of EP, then this will only take barely a minute). Study setup used: 11,21,22,31,32,33,41,42,51,61,62,71,81,91,101,111,121,131,141,151,161,162,171,181,193,191,211,214|10
EC10x3 (EP: e220 EP+ (At least 1e140), at least 1,280TT (2,100+ TT) | Goal: 1e3600 IP) can be completed when you can first unlock uncapped replicanti with the challenge. In this case, it can become a waiting game when with the Idle track, although you may want to disable auto-galaxy for the challenge. Remember to still build up the infinities stat, if you’re struggling (or build up banked infinities)
EC10x4 (EP: e230 EP+ (At least 1e160), 2,173TT (you can complete this challenge with less TT (2100+ TT)) | Goal: 1e3900 IP) Time Study 213 and 214 will make this completion very easy, which the increase of replicanti growth and larger sacrifice boost for 8th dimension will help get enough IP. The importance of grinding infinities in this challenge is decreasing, so you don’t need a lot of infinities. All you need is TS192 and TS213, but TS211 is optional.
Around beating EC10x4/EC10x5, having over 2400TT gets you all the possible time studies, up to 214. Reaching 1.8e308 EP is easy, however, the cost for TDs and EP multiplier has increased yet again, and you won’t be able to buy them until later on, but the cost will still be reasonable. Buying TT with EP is still normal. The possible only way to progress faster is to utilize study 201 to your advantage (900 TT). Utilizing 2 paths from the 1st split will become very powerful, resulting in a major progress boost, as you get more TT and EP. Note: at this point, just switch to the active path and remember to hold R to get your RGs.
Eventually, you will have to change some time studies for more progress in exchange for TT, but you can get the progress needed for the studies back eventually. You can use this setup if you have enough TT (over 3,300 TT), but it will work in getting more TT.(11,21,22,31,32,33,41,42,51,61,62,73,83,93,103,111,121,131,141,151,162,161,171,181,192,191,193,212,223,232|0)
If you can’t afford (over 3100TT) use this setup to get a very quick boost in TT and EP.
EC10x5 (7.20e316 EP, 2884TT (you can definitely do this with much lower EP: 1.07e252 EP, 2314TT) (Goal: 1e4200 IP, you will get “5 more challenges until the update” achievement here): You don’t have to grind infinities here. You need TS192 and TS213, and then it only involves waiting. After you beat this, you’re ready for the next section, as the only thing currently important to do is to grind EP (and eternities). You can also get some row 13 achievements before you get to the next section, which are:
- No ethical consumption: Grinding infinities with TS191 will eventually get you this achievement (Get as far as you can progress in an eternity, and then big crunch after every 5 seconds. Make sure you have dimension boosts before you big crunch).
- When will it be enough?: TS62 and TS213 should be bought. When you are ready, turn off replicanti galaxy autobuyer and don’t buy any replicanti galaxies manually. Eventually, after almost exactly 30 hours, you will reach 1e20,000 replicanti (changed to 1e18,000 for Android as of 4/20/2020) and get the achievement.
- Unique snowflakes: Most likely not possible right now, but will be more possible later. You need to get 540 (569 on mobile) galaxies without replicated galaxies. Either save it for dilation, or do it as you gradually get close to dilation.
These achievements will appear later, as a reminder of what to get. If you cannot progress any further, try tinkering with your time study setup and experiment with the 900TT and 500TT studies. If you can afford one, it can definitely increase EP gain (in the 22X studies/23X studies), and for the 500TT studies, 232 and 234 are the best. The new studies you attain can definitely continue the rate of fast EP gain.
EC11 and EC12 cannot be accessed until you beat EC10 (and get the time studies necessary for EC11/12). You will have to continue to grind EP for the ECs. At this point, you’re probably only a few eternities away from 1e400 EP (depends on when you beat EC10x5), and by that time you will have enough TT to get enough EC11/EC12. From there, fast progression continues…
When leaving this section, you should have:
- More than 1e300 EP, around at least 3,000 to 4,000 TT, and at least 1,012,680 eternities (if you want to grind for them, but is recommended that you at least have a decent amount of eternities)
- EC1 to EC10, with 5 completions for each challenge.
- All achievements up to some or all of row 12, and possibly some row 13 achievements.
1e400-1e1320 EP: Late Eternity Challenges (6-18 days)
At 1e400 EP, you are now near the end of Eternity Challenges (and can be considered the second “inflation era”). At this point, there is only 2 more challenges left to be completed, EC11 and EC12, each with their own unique quirks. The endgame is not far from here (possibly just a couple days away), which “starts” to begin at 1e1300 EP (actual endgame period is later on during dilation).
When you begin to reach 1e400 EP, you will need some changes to your time study tree. You need to have a setup like this: 11,21,22,31,33,32,42,41,51,62,61,73,83,93,103,111,123,133,143,151,161,162,171,181,191,211,212,223,232,221,193,213,214|0 (3912TT setup).
There are some other possible setups for this point, but some of the setups may not work for getting more EP.
11,21,22,31,32,33,41,42,51,61,62,73,83,93,103,111,121,131,141,151,161,162,171,181,191,193,212,223,232,213,226,214,211|0 (3912 TT)
11,21,22,31,32,33,41,42,51,61,62,73,83,93,103,111,121,131,141,151,161,162,171,181,191,193,211,214,212,223,227,232,234|0 (4212 TT)
At this point, you should have most of the challenges done (5 challenges of the past 10 eternity challenges), and up to some or all of the row 12 achievements. You can continue grinding for EP, but at some point you will have to do the other challenges (as told in the last section). There will be some sort of difficulty in trying to make setups that let you push. (you will need to change up the setups a little)
Setups from the discord server:
Production: 11,22,21,33,31,32,42,41,51,61,62,73,83,93,103,111,123,133,143,151,162,161,171,181,192,201,72,82,92,102,191,193,214,213,212,211,224,232,222,228,234,226|0 (7865 TT)
Long Runs: Use 225 instead of 226. Above e1200 EP: use 227 instead of 228 in all production runs.
11,22,21,33,31,32,42,41,51,61,62,73,83,93,103,111,123,133,143,151,162,161,171,181,192,201,72,82,92,102,191,193,214,213,212,211,224,232,222,228,234,225|0 (long runs) (7865 TT)
11,22,21,33,31,32,42,41,51,61,62,73,83,93,103,111,123,133,143,151,162,161,171,181,192,201,72,82,92,102,191,193,214,213,212,211,224,232,222,227,234,226|0 (above e1200 EP) (7865 TT)
EC11x1-2: (ND Path/Active): 11,22,21,33,31,32,42,41,51,61,62,71,81,91,101,111,121,131,141,151,161,162,171,181,191,192,193,213,212,211,222,231,223,225,233|11 (5916 TT)
EC11x3-5: (ND Path/Idle): 11,22,21,33,31,32,42,41,51,61,62,71,81,91,101,111,123,133,143,151,161,162,171,181,191,192,193,213,212,211,222,231,223,225,233|11 (5916 TT)
EC12: (TD Path/Passive): 11,22,21,33,31,32,42,41,51,61,62,73,83,93,103,111,122,132,142,151,162,161,171,181,191,193,211,212,213,214,228,234,224,232,222,226|12 (6213 TT)
11,21,22,33,32,31,41,42,51,61,62,73,83,93,103,111,121,131,141,151,161,162,171,181,191,192,193,201,72,82,92,102,211,212,214,223,232,213|0 is also OP for production but requires ~e450 EP. (4665 TT)
EC11 has all dimension multipliers disabled except from Infinity power and dimensional boosts, and EC12 “makes” the game perform at a 1,000 times slower rate (with each second counting as a thousandth of a second), but really only affects the numbers of the game. EC12 has a fail condition: If you cannot get enough IP in a certain amount of time, you fail the challenge.
EC11 and EC12, however, cost only 1 time theorem, unlike the other challenges you’ve faced before. They are still tough to conquer, with their own difficult parts of the challenge.
You may do EC11 first in this section (Goal: 1e500 IP) with the EC11 setups (if you’ve got enough TT), and may take a few hours to complete EC11 entirely (5 completions).
If you get stuck at 1e430 EP, respec to get Time Study 232 (Galaxies are more effective based on non-replicated galaxies) at the expense of Time Study 213 (You gain replicanti 20 times faster). Then when you reach 1e546 EP, remove ‘You gain replicanti 20 times faster’ again to get ‘Dimensional boost costs scale by another 2 less’ and change TS223 to TS224 because you may get 14000 or even 16000 boosts will make TS224 stronger than TS223. Later, you can get all of the time studies after EC10 with more time theorems.
EC12 is the last eternity challenge, with the difficulty being the part where “the game is 1,000x slower” (but actually affects production). You can only use the TD path (and since the RGs take longer to get), you have to use the passive path (middle path). This challenge can be completed at higher EP if you cannot currently beat EC12 (1e1300 EP is enough for 12×5).
EC11x1: (EP: 7.20e421, TT: 4,164 | Goal: 1e500 IP): Using the setup 11,22,21,33,31,32,42,41,51,61,62,71,81,91,101,111,121,131,141,151,161,162,171,181,191,192,193,213,212,211,222,231|11, with some time (and big crunches), you will be able to get to 1e500 IP after a few minutes. Replicanti galaxies are important as well.
At around here you might have trouble farming more TT ~570EP. A quick boost with the following: 11,21,22,31,32,41,42,33,51,62,61,73,83,93,103,111,123,133,143,151,162,161,171,181,192,201,72,82,92,102,193,191,211,212,213,214,224,232,222|0
EC12x1 (EP: around e570 EP, TT: 5,650+ (probably) | Goal: 1e110,000 IP within 1 second (1,000 seconds real time)): When you get to 12×1, you should be able to get “When will it be enough?”, making EC12 runs faster. You can definitely get that achievement now, it just requires waiting for replicanti to grow (26-30 hours). Once you’ve done that, replicanti galaxies are faster to get. (Using the setup 11,22,21,33,31,32,42,41,51,61,62,73,83,93,103,111,122,132,142,151,161,162,171,181,191,192,193,211,212,213,214,222,223,228,234|12. (active only 1x replicated galaxies effect, idle gain 10x less replicated galaxies, YOU NEED STUDY 213 TO POSSIBLY COMPLETE, these will gain 20x more replicated galaxies)
EC11x2 (EP: 3.01e572, TT: 5,664 | Goal: 1e700 IP): Runs will get longer with each completion, and thus you should get used to taking some time to complete these challenges. Replicanti galaxies will be much more of an important thing here, and you should definitely get some EC12 completions.
EC11x3 (EP: 4.34e667, TT: 6,581 | Goal: 1e900 IP): You can use 11,22,21,33,31,32,42,41,51,61,62,71,81,91,101,111,123,133,143,151,161,162,171,181,191,192,193,213,212,211,222,231,223,225,233|11 and wait for about 10 minutes to reach the goal. I found it was faster with the idle path.(after can fill full tree can also beat 11×4 and 11×5)
EC12x2 (EP: 1.39e706, TT: 6,958 | Goal: 1e122,000 IP within 0.8 seconds (800 seconds real time)) (there’s not really anything else to say at this point, all you need to do is grind and get enough IP)
EC12x3 (EP: 1.39e706, TT: 6,958 | Goal: 1e134,000 IP within 0.6 seconds (600 seconds real time)): 12×3 can be done right away after 12×2, if you have the “When will it be enough?” achievement. Otherwise, you might want to do EC11 completions first.
By this point, you will start to be able to afford a full tree. Go for TD+ID + Idle or Active, and with the light/dark always choose the study on the right.
EC11x4 (EP: at least 1e1000, TT: 9,000-10,000 (or more) | Goal: 1e1100 IP): This requires more patience with the Idle path, but you will eventually reach the goal. Same goes for 11×5.
EC11x5 (EP: 6.62e1018, TT: same as above) | Goal: 1e1300 IP): This is the same as for 11×4, just requires even more patience (you’ll eventually get enough replicanti and IP to reach the goal). This last completion takes 2-3 hours.
EC12x4 (EP: probably between e900-e1000 EP, TT: 9,000+ | Goal: 1e146,000 IP within 0.4 seconds (400 seconds real time)): Completions of EC12 are getting harder, which the last completion limits you to only 0.2 seconds (200 seconds real time). You are most likely not to get under 200 seconds (you’ll have to grind to 1e1300 EP for it).
EC12x5 (EP: 2.66e1210, TT: 11,924 | Goal: 1e158,000 IP within 0.2 seconds (200 seconds real time)): 12×5 will most likely be the last eternity challenge competion you will have to get. As you are required to get 1e158,000 IP within 200 seconds with a 1,000x slower production penalty, you will most likely fail if you don’t have enough IP to start with (you’re going to have to grind for EP for a small period of time before getting 12×5). Once you beat this challenge, you won’t have to worry about these challenges again (until the reality update).
If you’re having trouble with EC12x5, go ahead and obtain the “When will it be enough?” achievement (if you haven’t already), to double your production of how fast you generate replicanti galaxies during the challenge (16 seconds to 8 seconds per galaxy).
To do this, start like you normally would in a Production run, but once your initial progress slows down (~15-20 minutes in), switch to doing 5 second auto-crunches with auto-replicanti galaxies disabled. Since this will take about 26 hours, you will also be able to complete “No ethical consumption” (with TS191), and likely “Unique snowflakes” as well, knocking out 3 row 13 achievements.
You can also get “No ethical consumption” by going as far as you can in a production run and turn on Big Crunch autobuyer to every 5 seconds, like in the previous paragraph, but to maximize infinitied stat per crunch, you would want to use Active and hold down R since it autobuys you Replicanti Galaxies. You can automate the pressing of R or you can do it yourself, and you will get max RGs in that 5 seconds between crunches. Doing so will earn around 3~7 million infinitied stat per crunch, amounting to 150,000~350,000 banked infinities when you eternity. Having “When will it be enough?” also helps since it doubles replicanti growth below 1.79e308 replicanti and will guarantee that you will have max RGs in the 5 seconds. Although when you have more than 260 max RGs (counting extras since you’re using the Active path), you might wanna adjust the Big Crunch autobuyer from 5 seconds to 5.5~7 seconds since you might not be getting dimension boosts in the 5 seconds since you’re still getting the RGs you need.
After you beat EC12x5, you should have over 1e1300 EP (you actually don’t need this much to beat EC12x5, but you should eventually get 1e1300 EP). You also should have all achievements up to row 12 and some in row 13, and 5 completions of ECs 1-12. When going to the next section, you will see that you will not have enough TT for Time Dilation (feature), so you have to grind for EP for a short period of time.
1e1320-1e4000 EP: Time Dilation (8-25 days)
Once you reach 1e1300 EP, TD prices and EP multiplier prices skyrocket to over 1e1400 EP, and you cannot really get to that amount of EP yet. However, there is a new way to make progress after 1e1300 EP, requiring that you’ve completed everything before this point.
If you want to keep doing progress, import this build in Time Studies tab: (At this point, you should have a time studies setup like this)
With the June 2018 update, there is a new feature that will continue your progress after 1e1300 EP, called Time Dilation. Getting Time Dilation is deemed necessary to continue progress, which without it will cause you to be stuck at around the 1e1300 EP mark.
Time Dilation costs 5,000 Time Theorems (which are taken away permanently) and any necessary time studies up to that point. You must have completed Eternity Challenges 11×5+12×5 before you can unlock Time Dilation, and you must have at least 13,000 TT in total (around ~e1320 EP). Once you do finally get to unlock Time Dilation, you get a new section in the Eternity tab, and are presented with a new screen of upgrades, and are able to dilate time (which are new features). There is a little wall to unlock dilation.
Once you dilate time for the first time, you will get a new achievement in the row 13 of achievements (“I told you already, time is relative”). The exponent of Dimension/ID/TD and tickspeed multipliers are reduced to ^0.75 of the normal values while you are dilating time. However, you receive a new currency called Tachyon Particles which produce dilated time. Getting enough dilated time will give free galaxies (another overpowered source of progress) and also allows you to purchase new upgrades that will progress you further. Because of that, you will need to dilate time for tachyon particles every now and then.
Recommended study tree setup for first dilated time run: ND/ID + Idle (Active loses IP multi too fast) + 222, 223, 225, 228, 232 and 233. Whatever you use for dilated runs after this is up to you, but idle will have more progress than active in the long run (for getting the maximum tachyon particles possible).
The first dilated run should take ~15 minutes.
Due to dilated time being a currency produced by a constant source, which upgrades you spend your dilated time on first isn’t a massive deal, but buy those upgrades whenever you get access to them, and I’d recommend buying the galaxy threshold multiplier decrease last for the sake of speed, so that you do not waste any dilated time and any possible dilated time upgrade. Don’t forget to go for another dilated run each time you buy a x3 tachyon multiplier, as well as focusing on normal runs every now and then for more EP, which will help you a lot when you go back to dilated runs.
The order of upgrades should go like this: 3x TP upgrade (if possible, but recommended) -> Double dilated time generation -> Galaxy threshold multiplier decrease (to prevent wasting dilated time, as it will reset).
At a certain point, you will be able to get your replicanti upgraded enough that it will be much more advantageous to use the Active path. Once you get to this phase of the game, the IP and EP multipliers from these paths don’t really matter because you’re getting so many OoM so quickly, so therefore the big difference in the 2 paths is the replicanti production rate, as well as the greater replicanti multiplier due to the synergy between the Active and ID paths. You will have a lot of replicanti galaxies that benefit the Active path more than the Idle path. The upgrade allowing you to get ND/ID/TD paths will also help increase production.
After getting 1e9 DT upgrade, it will be more useful to do long runs with the active path.
Some of the dilation upgrades, especially the huge IP multiplier, will boost your progession and allow you to get all the achievements. However, unfortunately you have now hit the TD5 wall. You will have ~e13 DT and ~e2300 EP.
Assuming your state is like the image on the right, you should keep getting repeatable upgrades, and after ~2 days you will finally reach e15 DT and e2350 EP.
When you reach 1e15 dilated time, you can get access to an upgrade that allows you to passively generate Time Theorems, based on the amount of tachyon particles. This is fairly OP at the moment, so remember to buy it as soon as possible after you get to that amount. With these generated Time Theorems, you will eventually gain access to the Time Studies that unlock TD5-8, which are extremely powerful, and will make your numbers skyrocket. You unlock TD5-8 after days of waiting for TT. You will gain a few million orders of magnitude and that is it. Wait another few days for each overpriced TD and wait 1-2 weeks to reach the endgame. At this point, buying TT will not make as much of a difference, as you produce more than you can buy, and you don’t have to buy TT anymore.
Row 13 achievements:
- No ethical consumption: Get 5,000,000,000 banked infinities. All you have to do is farm for infinities until you get enough banked infinities (can take at least 100,000,000,000 infinities), which will take from hours to days. When you get this achievement, you can get more banked infinities from it. You could have done this earlier, right when you were able to get banked infinities, but you can do it at this point as well.
- Unique snowflakes: Progress related achievement. Disable auto replicanti galaxies, and buy regular galaxies. Galaxies gained from Dilated Time are allowed to be used (but do not count towards the total number of galaxies you need), making this an easy achievement in this stage of the game. The trick is to do a normal run (possibly without Time Studies 225 and 226), then once you reach an EP plateau, disable auto replicanti galaxies, crunch until you have none left over, and wait a bit until your Galaxies get back up to more than 630.
Android: “The guide was made before the mobile version was released so it doesn’t reflect the changes adapted to mobile from the web Reality update. One of those changes is the change to the “Is this safe?” achievement which now lets you keep 1 RG on Infinity. Coupled with TS 33 it makes you always keep 2 RGs on Infinity. This means you need to do the “Unique Snowflakes” achievement without buying any RGs. That’s why we also lowered the requirement for this achievement from 630 to 569 Antimatter Galaxies.”
- I never liked this infinity stuff anyway: You must not buy any IDs or IP multipliers, but the IP multiplier dilated time upgrade will be enough to help get enough IP up to 1e140,000 IP (You can complete achievement even without IP dilation upgrade, I tested – E308.25). The reward is not to be confused with the 7 eternity milestone, as it unlocks the infinity challenges right away, which saves 1 tick. The reward is unlike the 7 eternity milestone, instead of completing ICs when unlocked, it unlocks them forever.
- When will it be enough?: This is a very simple achievement, an achievement that may have been already achieved if you were far into the lategame of April 2018, although you could get this achievement way before that. It takes about 20 or more hours to get this achievement, assuming that you are not buying any RGs and are at maximum replicate chance and interval, and have Time Study 62, 192 and 213.
- Faster than a potato^286078: Progress related achievement. You will eventually get enough IP/EP to get 1e8,296,262 ticks per second, but it will take some time to get it. (This achievement used to be under a different name)
- Now you’re thinking with dilation!: Progress related achievement, which with enough EP multiplier and other progress factors, you will get this achievement. You need 1e600 EP earned on an eternity in dilation under 1 minute to get this achievement.
- This is what I have to do to get rid of you: Progress related achievement, respec time studies and go into dilation. With enough IP multiplier, you can get this achievement. (You need IP dilation upgrade to possibly complete) When Reality is released, this achievement will cause idle/active time study path downsides to be removed.
1e4000 EP: Current endgame
The “endgame” is the point in AD where any progression in OoM (Order of Magnitude) of endgame units (see above) increases so slowly, it takes multiple weeks to get anywhere.
By the way, well done to anyone who made it this far without giving up 🙂
The current endgame is caused by several factors: From 800 normal galaxies, the cost for new galaxies begins to rise exponentially for 8th dimensions (this is due to Remote Antimatter Galaxies scaling). From e4000 EP, there is another price increase for the EP Multiplier, but Time Dimension costs are not affected. From there, the multiplier cost starts to grow exponentially for every purchase, meaning you will not be able to buy a lot of multiplier in endgame. The rate at which you can buy dilated time upgrades will also be quickly outstripped by their rising costs, and you will produce dilated time slowly for the upgrades. At this point, buying dilated time upgrades may not be worth it for your progress.
Your current “final” endgame values will be roughly around or at least 1e265,000,000 antimatter (some players have even reached over 1e400,000,000 antimatter), 1e1,360,000 IP (some players have even reached over 1e2,000,000 IP), 1e4,000 EP (getting over 1e5,000 EP is possible, some players have even reached over 1e6,000 EP), 1e8-1e10 tachyon particles, many billions of time theorems, at least 1e17 dilated time and at least 112 8th Time Dimensions, and ~e13250 time shards, and ~e1,860,000 infinity power, and ~1e87 reduction per tickspeed upgrade, and ~4.2e5 8th dimensions, and many billions of banked infinities, and ~1.01e6 eternities.
Once you reach this point, you can either keep playing to grind for banked infinities or other things; start an entirely new game, modded or not; or just take a break until the Reality update. 🙂
“Soon,” the game will have an update, which will add a new prestige layer called Reality.
(this will reset everything up to eternity, with some exceptions.) This section will be updated when Reality is released to the main game, and is the final big update to the game. Until the update, this section will not have much of a use (other than to be a placeholder). In addition, after Reality is released, the guide will undergo a few changes in previous sections due to changes in quality of life in every aspect of the game.
According to a screenshot posted on the Discord server, Reality will require 5e9 TT and 1e4000 EP to unlock.
Here is Hevipelle’s description on the update (posted at the end of 2018):
“The new prestige layer, Reality, is already done. When you reality, you gain a glyph, with its level based on a few resources. There are 5 different glyph types, each with 4 different effects. You will also gain Reality Machines, which are used for upgrades. These upgrades have requirements which you first need to meet. There’s also Perk Points, which you can use on a perk tree, these are less of a production boost, and more of a quality of life, like a bit more automation, etc.
Speak of the devil! There’s also The Automator, which is basically a scripting language inside the game, allowing you to fully automate realities. You have a limited amount of rows to use, but you get more with each reality (and from perks). The next unlock is the upgradeable Wormhole, which speeds up time every once in a while. It takes time to activate, then is active for a short duration, during which speed of time is multiplied.
All of these are fully implemented and done, though some need some small fixes (like the automator line numbers), but otherwise they are quite complete.
After Reality, there are 7 Celestials. Each with unique mechanics and upgrades, and you need to defeat them all. The first Celestial is quite ready, and a second one is being worked on. I’m not revealing more though, as it can be regarded as a spoiler.
After you beat the last Celestial, the game will end. This hasn’t been fully decided yet, but the idea was to let you either continue, start over in a little bit faster game, or a little bit harder game, restarting even achievements and only recording how many times you’ve reached the end on either an easier or harder gameplay.
I’ve lately been really busy with school and work, so I haven’t been able to do too much work lately, but I’m doing my best to get it done ASAP.”
For more info, go to pinkarmy.net/forums/962410-antimatter-dimensions/topics/934428-developer-diary-hevis-development-diarrhea?page=2.
If you do not want to wait until the reality update, here are a few other extensions to the game you can try.
To play these, go to pinkarmy.net/aarextiaokhiao/IvarK.github.io/master/. This is Aarex Tiao Khiao’s version of Antimatter dimensions, with a few polishes and many modifications.
For more info, see mods. Anyway, here are 2 extensions you can try. Note: To play them go to Options -> Saving -> Load, then play around with the options at the top, then click New Game.
The first and main one I recommend is called NG+++. Import your save to pinkarmy.net/b/ngplusplus/, then start a new game on NG+++ (by clicking the NG++ button twice then clicking new game), and import the save from that website onto your NG+++ game. (Please make sure your NG+++ save is loaded up).
In NG+++, they added A LOT more content, including SO MANY new mechanics, 2 new types of dimensions, and 2 new prestige layers, and a few new extensions to main game stuff here and there. It even has a wiki with its own guide. Go to pinkarmy.net/wiki/. There are also 9 new rows of achievements, and the endgame is roughly 1e(6e18)(1e6Qt, or 1e6,000,000,000,000,000,000) Antimatter instead of 1e(3e8)(1e300,000,000) antimatter.
The other one is called NGUd. Click the button once, then click New Game. It introduces Black Hole dimensions and Ex-Dilation. There is new content, but not as much as in NG+++. If you want to skip to the end of the main game, you either have to do it all again or put your stats into the console, see Cheating. Note: this page makes it very unclear how to actually do it and it currently needs improvement.
NOTE: Directly importing your normal save will not work, as it will just remove the mod.
Readmore: Holiday Events | Pink Army