DECLARATION OF WAR
From house to house, street corner to street corner, The Pink Army will conquer every square inch of the world.
We will strike down on any type of resistance with no mercy. We will hold no prisoners.
Our demands are as follows:
1) All the wars in the world must come to an immediate end.
2) All the armies, militias, armed groups and terror cells in the world, must dissolve or rehabilitate and be placed in humanitarian operations around the globe.
3) All Ministrys of Defences has to either dissolve completely or submit under the administration of the Cultural ministrys.
4) All weapons in the world has to be destructed and re-melted into to toys. It counts for all forms of hand, - automatic, semiautomatic guns, arms and bombs, including all biological and atomic weapons and other means of mass destruction. Toy guns are exempted.
5) The base camp of Oksbol, the military aviation camp of Aalborg, Camp Høvelte and all additional military facilities in the world has to be demolished or rebuild into art museums, galleries or serve other harmless public functions.
6) All cannons and other artillery must be destroyed.
7) Tanks and armed SUVs etc. will either be disarmed and deployed serving as free public transport and school busses in the African continent or be melted down and recycled into other non-violent purposes such as toys or playground attractions for kids.
8) Fighter jets, bombers, atomic submarines and all military and navy activities must come to a full stop. All equipment will be rebuilt into relief-functional vehicles and serve such as fire fighting, food deliver, dropdowns and efficient humanitarian operations. If this is not executable, all vehicles must be re-melted and reused in the production of harmless useful product items such as sippers, pens, cup holders and door handles.
9) The horses of all National Guards regiments will be given away to riding sport clubs for children.
10) All other military equipment such as boots, tents, bags and uniforms-, camouflage equipment, radios and logistic material etc. will be given away to NGOs such as the Army of Salvation, YMCA, boys scout communities, or get thrown away.
Any form of surrender, retrieve, “weapons stand still” or peace renegotiations is out of the question. The Pink Army will fight to the last pink drop of blood. Until our demands has been met, accepted and executed.